1. Kmitl organic agriculture model: a review article
Soytong, K., Poeaim, S., Pongnak, W., Luenam, L. Poeaim, A., Kuhaswonvetch, S., Poungsuk, P. and Laipasu, P.
2. Study on vaginal epithelial cells in brahman cattle suspected reach puberty
Amrullah, A. H. K., Widayati, D. T. and Maharani, D.
3. Efficiency of salicylic acid immersion using fine-bubble technique on quality of musa aaa fruit during ripening
Anuchai, J., Chumthongwattana, M., Tepsorn, R. and Supapavnich, S.
4. Ingestion of microplastics by some commercial fishes in the lower gulf of thailand: a preliminary approach to ocean conservation
Azad, S. M. O., Towatana, P., Pradit, S., Patricia, B. G. and Hue, H. T. T.
5. Comparison of toxic effects of psidium guajava leaf and bark extracts against brine shrimp (artemia salina)
Bautista, M. L., Pomer, P. and Salonga, J. J.
6. The effect of adding mung bean meal supplementation on napier pakchong 1 silage on fermentation quality and nutrient composition
Boonkoed, S., Suphalucksana, W., Sitthigripong, R., Srikijkasemwat, K., Mitchaothai, J. and Lukkananukool, A.
7. Opportunity and risk from urban planning policy relating to real estate development and preservation of rural and agricultural areas at the present in mueang chantaburi of thailand
Boonyong, S., Ngamsangie, C. and Ruengthara, P.
8. Effects of different forms nitrogen fertilizer on growth and yield of four tropical pasture grasses
Buamool, P. and Phakamas, N.
9. The development of organic farming network learning centers for youths in kantharawichai district, mahasakham province, thailand
Bunnaen, W. and Yartniyom, O.
10. Phosphate-solubilizing bacteria from upland rice (oryza sativa l.) rhizosphere and their tricalcium phosphate solubilizing abilities
Cavite, H. J. M., Mactal, A. G. M., Cruz, J. A. and Khermkhan, J.
11. Physicochemical properties and oxidative stability of oils from samrong (sterculia foetida) seed
Chanyawiwatkul, J., Supapavnich, S. and Takeungwongtrakul, S.
12. Application of unmanned aerial vehicle to estimate seagrass biomass in kung kraben bay, chanthaburi province, thailand
Chayhard, S., Manthachitra, V., Nualchawee, K., and Buranapratheprat, A.
13. Virulence factor gene profiles of aeromonas veronii isolated from diseased nile tilapia (oreochromis niloticus) in nakhon si thammarat province and its expression towards diurnal water temperature changes
Chirapongsatonkul, N., Srichanun, M. and U-taynapun, K.
14. Performances of sweet corn hybrids under organic crop management across three agro-climatic zones of the tropics
Chozin, M. and Sudjatmiko, S.
15. Response of biomass and yield of stevia (stevia rebaudiana bertoni.) to flower removal
Chumthong, B. and Detpiratmongkol, S.
16. The agricultural water resource management model in lam se bai irrigation area, amnat charoen province, thailand
17. Effects of different harvesting times on growth, yield and quality of kalmegh (andrographis paniculata wall ex. nees)
Detpiratmongkol, S. and Liphan, S.
18. Relationships between potassium uptakes and yield performances of sweet corn grown under organic production system
Fahrurrozi, F., Muktamar, Z., Chozin, M., Setyowati, N. and Sudjatmiko, S.
19. Inhibition of acetylcholinesterase activities in whitegoby, glossogobius giuris from the east bay of laguna lake, philippines
Fajardo, L. J. and Ocampo, P. P.
20. Enhancing productivity and profitability of rainfed rice production areas through adoption of improved rice ratooning technology
Gajete, T. D., , Legaspi, T. D., Abesamis, E. P., Marquez, N. N., Cabute, Z. C., Padilla, J. N. and Aquino, F. B.
21. Development and application of biotechnological products for sustainable corn and soybean production under stresses condition
Haggag, M. W.
22. Effects of ba and naa on plant regeneration of neck orange (citrus reticulate blanco)
Hansuek, S., Liamnimitr, N. and Khawniam, T.
23. The effect of different forms of selenium on fatty acid composition in broiler meat
Hiranon, N., Sivapirunthep, P. and Chaosap, C.
24. Effects of oil enriched diets on growth, feed conversion ratio and fatty acid content of nile tilapia (oreochromis niloticus) in biofloc system
Inkam, M., Whangchai, N., Tongsiri, S. and Sompong, U.
25. The occurrence of mrsa, mssa and antibiotic resistance, related factors in area of dairy farming of mahasarakham province, thailand
Intrakamhaeng, M., Singpun, Y., Sreward, C., Phakhunthod, S. and Ketphonthong, S.
26. Comparison of antioxidant properties in different herbal fresh sausages
Jaisut, N., Teerarak, M., Ngamyeesoon, N. and Pilasombut, K.
27. Effect of dietary organic and inorganic selenium on carcass composition and meat characteristics of broiler chickens
Jamnongtoi, P., Sivapirunthep, P. and Chaosap, C.
28. Induction of shoot and root from nodes of kadsura heteroclita
Jedoroh, N., Laipasu, P., Chareonsap, P. P. and Poeaim, A.
29. Phenolic compounds and antioxidant capacities in leaves of fifteen mao-luang (antidesma thwaitesianum m?ll. arg.) cultivars
Jorjong, S., Sakhunkhu, S. and Plaetita, W.
30. Mass rearing and dispersal of biological control agents (bcas) as interventions in coconut scale insect (csi) calamity areas in basilan, philippines
Josue, R. dR.
31. The people’s participation on the indigenous serrated mud crabfattening practices in la-ngu district, satun province, thailand
Kaewploy, N., Aquino, U. M. and Phonpakdee, R.
32. The agricultural tourism management in family business: case study of rayong province in thailand
Khermkhan, J. and Mankeb, P.
33. Performance financial analysis of rubber cooperatives in trat province, thailand
Kromkratoke, W. and Suwanmaneepong, S.
34. Cost-benefit analysis of waste segregation business in amnatcharoen province, thailand
Kulsuwan, P. and Sirisathit, P.
35. Effect of plant growth regulators on micropropagation of vanilla aphylla and vanilla planifolia sp. variegate
Kunwanlop, W., Boonmee, W., Laipasu, P., Chareonsap, P. P., Krajangvuth, T. and Poeaim, A.
36. The utilization of ultrasound and chilling treatment to reduce gi in thai glutinous rice (rd6)
Kunyanee, K. and Luangsakul, N.
37. Genetic relationship of maternal lineages in phetchaburi native cattle
Laosutthipong, C. and Chuawongboon, P.
38. Promoting the conservation of watershed forestry among environmental education students at the faculty of environment and resource studies
39. Effect of oil addition on in vitro starch digestibility and physicochemical properties of instant rice
Luangsakul, N. and Ritudomphol, O.
40. Species composition of macroinvertebrates in sto. tomas cove, la union, philippines
Mamhot, J. R., Peralta, D. A. and Bejar, J. L.
41. Effective of neosatorya to control phomopsis asparagi causing stem blight of asparagus
Mangkalad, T., Soytong, K., Tangthirasunun, N. and Poeaim, S.
42. Influences of gamma ray and polyethylene glycol to identified the drought-resistant in the rice (oryza sativa l. cv. riceberry) by plant tissue culture
Meesook, K., Pongtongkam, P. and Poeaim, A.
43. Antimicrobial and weed inhibitory activities of senna spectabilis extracts against plant pathogens
Mongkol, R. and Chavasiri, W.
44. Fermentation of gac juice mixture by probiotic lactic acid bacteria
Mongkontanawat, N., Laohkitikul, S. and Lertnimitmongkol, W.
45. Residual effect of vermicompost on sweet corn growth and selected chemical properties of soils from different organic farming practices
Muktamar, Z., Adiprasetyo, T., Yulia, Suprapto, Sari L., Fahrurrozi, F. and Setyowati, N.
46. Diversity and evenness of indigenous vegetables in nakhon si thammarat province, thailand
Na Nakorn, W., Chaymeang, C. and Chaison, C.
47. Effects of microbial fermented liquid (mfl) supplementation on gas production kinetics and digestibility using in vitro gas production technique
Nampukdee, R., Polyorach, S., Wanapat, M., Kang, S., Cherdthong, A., Gunun, P., Gumun, N. and Sitthigripong, R.
48. Biological activities of the methanolic extracts from two varieties of dimocarpus longan seeds
Natungnuy, K., Chareonsap, P. P. and Poeaim, S.
49. In vitro effect of plant growth regulators (pgrs) for callus induction and plant regeneration from suspension of hamata (stylosanthes hamata cv. verano)
Ngoenngam, L., Pongtongkam, P., Arananant, J. Poeaim, S. and Poeaim, A.
50. Degradation of troponin-t associated with calpain/ calpastatin genes expression in native thai beef cattle fed different levels of energy
Non-see, M., Lukkananukool, A., Polyorach, S., Sommart, K., Sazili, A. Q. and Chaosap, C.
51. Ethnostudy of mushrooms and establishment of pure culture of cantharellus species (ero umunwene) a newly discovered mushroom found in ukwa-east, abia state, nigeria
Okigbo, R. N. and Okigbo, J. E.
52. Identification of best segregating family of nsic rc222/jumbo jet under salt stress at reproductive stage for use as a mapping population
Ordonio, J. L., Vergara, G. V. and Gregorio, G. B.
53. Dung beetle assemblages in three human-modified landscapes in northeastern thailand
Paiboon, N., Aroon, S., Thanee, N., Jitpukdee, S. and Tantipanatip, W.
54. Evaluate characteristics of new cherry tomato varieties of mahasarakham university
Pasorn, P., Senakun, C., Saensouk, S., Sinsiri, W. and Somboonwattanakul, I.
55. Biological control of anthracnose disease on banana var ‘namwa mali-ong’ by neosartorya species
Pattarasaikul, W., Soytong, K. and Poeiam, S.
56. Application of soil test kit for evaluating nitrogen fertilizer requirement of napier pakchong 1 grass in thailand
Phakamas, N. and Yampracha, S.
57. Antibacterial and anti-tyrosinase activities of the methanolic extracts from leaves of tectona grandis
Phonmakham, J., Wattanasuksakul, S. and Poeaim, S.
58. The operation performance of khao hin sorn agricultural cooperative rice mill ltd., chachoengsao province, thailand
Phuknoi, A., Suwanmaneepong, S. and Kuhaswonvetch, S.
59. In vitro antimicrobial properties of different solvent extracts from carissa fruts carissa carandas l.
Pilasombut, K., Laosinwattana, C., Tuyen Nguyen, T. K. and Teerarak, M.
60. Application of advance oxidation process combination with fine bubble technology on the reduction of escherichia coli o157:h7 contaminated on bird eye chilli (capsicum frutescens l.)
Pimrat, T., Lilitsajja, P. and Tepsorn, R.
61. The use of epiphytic lichen as a biomonitor on air quality, nitrogen dioxide and sulphur dioxide deposition in mab ta phut industrial estate, rayong province
Pitakpong, A. and Maungsan, N.
62. Facilitation of organic agricultural learning in school and community
Poungsuk, P . , Junlek, P . and Poeaim, S .
63. Responses of sago palm under water deficiency condition
Prathumyot, W., Chitaree, L., Chakhatrakan, S., Romkaew, J., Waramit, N., Matta, F. B. and Ehara, H.
64. Fruit growth and development of pummelo cv. tubtim siam at the difference tree age and fruit age for the optimal harvesting time under the climate variation
Preecha, C. and Na Nakorn, S.
65. The study of participatory monitoring of air quality and urban heat, case study udon thani province, thailand
Puansurin, K., Wongtragoon, U., Singchan, B. and Suwanmaneepong, S.
66. Effective of neosartorya and talaromyces to control alternaria brassicicola causing leaf spot of kale
Punyanobpharat, A., Soytong, K. and Poeaim, S.
67. Analyses of body and chest morphometric comparison between two indonesian local poultry species
Putranto H. D., Setianto, J. , Yumiati, Y. and Handika, D.
68. Efficiency of cytokinin for propagation of gluta usitata (napong3) in vitro
Rakrawee, R., Kittibanpacha, K., Chareonsap, P. and Poeaim, A.
69. The effect of supplementation of synbiotic in broiler diets on production performance, intestinal histomorphology and carcass quality
Raksasiri, B. V., Paengkoum, P., Paengkoum, S. and Poonsuk, K.
70. Colchicine and uv radiation treatment on somatic embryo formation of hybrid oil palm sub-psu variety
Ramasoot, S., Nuannut, W. and Khawniam, T.
71. Improvement of oil yielding crops yield attributes using plant growth promoting rhizobacteria
Ravikumar, L. and Subramanian, N.
72. Production and yield attributes of biofertilizers on pulse crops
Ravikumar, L. and Subramanian, N.
73. Isolation and characterization of keratinolytic bacteria from soil samples of poultry waste dumping sites
Reyes, A., Ambita, I. D., Batalon, J. L., Aba, B. L., Cortes, A., Macabecha, C. G. and Montecillo, A.
74. Phytochemical screening and masculinization of nile tilapia (oreochromis niloticus linnaeus) using the needle and root crude extracts of benguet pine (pinus kesiya royle ex gordon)
Roque, R. L. A., Bolivar, R. B. and Rafael, R. R.
75. Smallholder farmers’ perception to climate change impact on crop production: case from drought prone areas of bangladesh
Roy, D., Kowsari, M. S., Nath, T. D., Taiyebi, K. A. and Rashid, M. M.
76. Knowledge and attitudes towards marketing innovation of organic rice farmers in sanam chai khet organic agriculture group, chachoengsao province, thailand
Ruaykijakarn, N., Suwanmaneepong, S. and Kuhaswonvetch, S.
77. In vitro antioxidant activities and volatile compounds from karanda (carissa carandas l.) fruit wine
Rumjuankiat, K., Sonhom, N., Showpanish, K., Somsri, A. and Pilasombut, K.
78. The development of new agricultural theory network group in ban kung, surin province thailand
Samoraphum, C., Thongplew, W. and Phiewjun, C.
79. Effect of indigenous microorganism extended solution (imo-es) on basmati rice
Sanchez, R. G., Barrientos, D. S. and Galindez, J. L.
80. Antioxidant and antityrosinase activities in germinated brown rice of indigenous thai cultivars
Sangsila, A., Promden, W. and Pimda, W.
81. Diversity, utilization and cultural significance of purple rice in northeastern thailand
Senakun, C., Chunta, S., Somboonwattanakul, I., Yodsiri, S., Kurukodt, J. and Senakun, A.
82. Growth and yield responses of cauliflower on tithonia (tithonia diversifolia) compost under organic farming practices
Setyowati, N., Sudjatmiko, S., Muktamar, Z., Fahrurrozi, F., Chozin, M. and Simatupang, P.
83. Participatory action research for waste management of ksl river kwai natural agriculture center, kanchanaburi province, thailand
Siriput, O., Thummathiwat, P. D. and Limunggura, T.
84. The development of organic farming promoting manual for agriculturists of ban nongtokpan tambon nongtokpan, amphoe yang talat, kalasin province
Siriwatthanamichai, N. and Kurukodt, J.
85. Cholesterol content and fatty acid composition in longissimus dorsi muscle of purebred and crossbred pigs
Smittinun, P., Sivapirunthep, P. and Chaosap, C.
86. Effect of iba and naa on rooting and axillary shoot outgrowth of ‘himalayan’ mulberry stem cutting
Sokhuma, P., Intoorathed, S. and Phonpakdee, R.
87. Microbial degradation of musty odor in aquaculture pond
Sompong, U., PongUdom, P. and Whangchai, N.
88. Nano-particles from chaetomium lucknowense to inhibit rice blast pathogen causded by pyricularia oryzae in pot experiment
Song, J. J., Soytong, K., Kanokmedhakul, S. and Kanokmedhakul, K.
89. Possibility of split mushroom schizophyllum commune byproduct extracts as antimicrobial and antioxidant agent for aquaculture
Srichanun, M, Lerssutthichawal, T., Nganwisuthiphan, T. and Chirapongsatonkul, N.
90. Morphology and anatomy of rosewood (dalbergia cochinchinensis) and relationship between its elemental components and soil properties for identification of endemic species
Sriudorn, N. and Benchawattananon, R.
91. Effect of preharvest chitosan application on bioactive compounds of and sunflower sprouts during storage
Supapvanich, S., Chimsoontorn, V., Anan, W., Boonyaritthongchai, P., Tepsorn, R. and Techavuthiporn, C.
92. Effects of organic fertilizer application on the transformation of nitrogen in paddy soil
Supsuan, P., Surin, P. and Yampracha, S.
93. Effects of melastoma malabatricum extract on nutrient digestibility of local goat infected with gastro intestinal parasites concise and informative
Suteky, T., Dwatmadji, Hidayat and Sanata, D.
94. Swot analysis and marketing strategies development of agricultural products for community group in nong chok, bangkok, thailand
Suwanmaneepong, S. Fakkhong, S. and Kullachai, P.
95. Mating type and genetic diversity analysis of pyricularia oryzae collected from thai rice varieties
Tansian, P. and Parinthawong, N.
96. Dna barcoding of two commercially important fish families (carangidae and lutjanidae) collected from cuyo, palawan, philippines
Templonuevo, R. M., Alcantara, S., Juanico, C. S. and Yambot, A.
97. Optimal extraction solvents use for extraction of thunbergia laurifolia linn. leaves and its mode of action on weed control
Thinh, N. H., Laosinwattana, C. and Wichittrakarn, P.
98. The development of camp on natural resources and environmental sonservation in the asean for youths in roi-et province
Thinkamchoet, J. and Wongchantra, P.
99. Influence of charolais sires and seasons on growth performance and carcass characteristics in crossbred steers
Thiwaratkoon, P., Sivapirunthep, P., Tuntivisoottikul, K., Chongcharoen, M., Sitthigripong, R., and Chaosap, C.
100. The effectiveness of some plant extracts and insecticides for control thrips (thysanoptera : thripidae) in pummelo cv. tubtimsiam
Thongjua, T. and Thongjua, J.
101. Nano-particles derived from chaetomium elatum against phytophthora rot of durian
Thongkham, D., Soytong, K., Kanokmedhakul, S. and Kanokmedhakul, K.
102. Effects of tropical forage species on butyrivibrio fibrisolvens, fibrobacter succinogenes and total bacteria population in goat rumen using real-time pcr techniques
Thongruang S., Paengkoum, P., Suksombat, W. and Bureenok, S.
103. Effects of interaction between nitrogen and potassium on the growth and yield of cassava
Thummanatsakun, V. and Yampracha, S.
104. Deproteinization in purification of exopolysaccharide from ophiocordyceps sinensis olive oil – stimulated culture
Thuy, H. L. T., Bao, C. H., Phuong, T. V. T., Lap, D. B., Hai, N. T. V., Minh, H. D. and Tien, T. N.
105. Nano-particles from chaetomium brasiliense to control phytophthora palmivora caused root rot disease in durian var montong
Tongon, R., Soytong, K., Kanokmedhakul, S. and Kanokmedhakul, K.
106. The effect of plant growth regulator and in vitro conservation of teak (tectona grandis l.) by tissue culture
Tongsad, P., Laipasu, P., Chareonsap, P. P. and Poeaim, A.
107. In vitro efficacy of chaetomium brasiliense against pythium spp. causing root rot disease of tangerine
Udompongsuk, M., Soytong, K., Kanokmedhakul, S. and Kanokmedhakul, K.
108. Efficacy of herbal extracts to control multi-antibiotics resistant (mar) aeromonas veronii isolated from motile aeromonas septicemia (mas)-exhibiting nile tilapia (oreochromis niloticus)
U-taynapun, K., Mueangkan, N. and Chirapongsatonku, N.
109. Nano-particles from cheatomium brasiliense against brown spot of rice
Vareeket, R., Soytong, K., Kanokmedhakul, S. and Kanokmedhakul, K.
110. Effect of various ethephon concentrations on flowering, yield, costs and returns of productions of four pineapple varieties
Wiangsamut, B. and Koolpluksee, M.
111. Effect of para rubber latexand coir on compressive strength, water absorption and volumetric change of adobe brick
Wongpa, J. and Thongsanitgarn, P.
112. Study on the causes and weedy rice management of farmers in lumplatiw community, ladkrabang district, bangkok metropolitan, thailand
Worawetwattana, S., Kuhaswonvetch, S. and Thunmathiwat, D. P.
113. Effects of sulfometuron-methyl as chemical ripener on growth and yield of three sweet sorghum cultivars
Yoosukyingsataporn, S. and Detpiratmongkol, S.
114. Fine mapping of quantitive trait loci for seed-related traits in yardlong bean
Yoshida, A. K. and Tomooka, N.
115. Monitoring urban heat island in the eastern region of thailand and its mitigating through greening city and urban agriculture
Soytong, P., Janchidfa, K., Phengphit, N. and Chayhard, S.