1. Investigation of microbial pigment production and its assessment of wool fiber dyeing
Abd-Elsalam, I. S. and Ali, N. F.
2. Analysis of polyethylene glycol (peg) and proline to evaluate drought stress of double haploid new type upland rice lines
Herawati, R., Purwoko, B. S., Dewi, I. S., Romeida, A., Ganefianti, D. W. and Marlin
3. Morphological and biochemical variation of rice blast fungus magnaporthe oryzae in karnataka, india
Jagadeesh, D. and Devaki, N. S.
4. Impact of coconut sugar syrup on quality of acidophilus milk during cold storage
Jirasatid, S. and Nopharatana, M
5. Mango seed meal as partial replacement in diet for red hybrid tilapia (oreochromis niloticus ? o. mossambicus): growth performance, feed utilization and economic efficiency
6. Phenols and peroxidase activity in pepper yellow leaf curl thailand virus (pepylcthv) resistant and susceptible chili (capsicum annuum l.) genotypes
Kingkampang, H., Teerarak, M., Kramchote, S., Techawongstien, S. and Suwor, P.
7. Optimization of culture parameters of selenium-enriched ophiocordyceps sinensis biomass by response surface methodology
Le, Q. P., Nguyen, T. H., Huynh, V. P., Nguyen, T. T. M., Tran, M. T., Dinh, M. H. and Ngo, K. S.
8. Internal environment of the remittance service industry in cabanatuan city, philippines
Mescallado, H. M.
9. Antifungal and antibacterial activities of essential oil from som keaw (citrus nobilis) in thailand
Mongkol, R., Nilprapruck, P. and Yoshida, A. K.
10. Pathogenicity of pyricularia oryzae on elite rice cultivars and geographical distribution of avirulence genes causing blast disease in thailand
Parinthawong, N. and Tansian, P.
11. The cytotoxic activity of extracts from the biomass and fruit bodies of isaria tenuipes vhi-2 fungus on mcf-7 cancer cell line
Pham, T. M. N., Ha, T. N., Nguyen, V. K. D., Nguyen, T. H., Nguyen, C. D., Dinh, M. H. and Ngo, K. S.
12. Application of geo-informatics technology to study vegetation index and humidity: a case study of drought in the special economic eastern region of thailand
13. In vitro screening of potential probiotic lactic acid bacteria isolated from intestinal contents and gills of nile tilapia
Prachom, N., Rumjuankiat, K., Sanguankiat, A., Boonyoung, S. and Pilasombut, K.
14. Physicochemical quality improvement of ready cook baby corns using calcium propionate immersion
Promyou, S., Chimsonthorn, V., Kijka, C. and Supapvanich, S.
15. Plant growth regulator formulation for propagating red chili unib ch23 hybrid through stem cutting
Romeida, A., Ganefianti, D. W., Barchia, M. F., Supanjani and Herawati, R.
16. Transformation rna interference-mediated silencing of the flavanone 3-hydroxylase gene in lotus (nelumbo nucifera geartn. cv. buntharik)
Saetiew, K., Konee, C., Parinthawong, N. and Arunyanart, S.
17. Drought-tolerant characters, yield and its component of an elite landrace upland rice cultivars in thailand
Sarutayophat, T., Imwichit, S., Sripichitt, A., Phimsirikul, P., Thabthimtho, T. and Promsomboon, P.
18. The sustainable rubber management of meeting the fsc standard of myanmar smallholding rubber farms: a case study in mon state, myanmar
Saw, H. S., Somboonsuke, B. and Yincharoen, A.
19. Cloning and expression of the antimicrobial peptide from lactobacillus reuteri kub-ac5 and its characterization
Sobanbua, S., Tangthong, J., Suveatwatanakul, A., Nakphaichit, M., Keawsompong, S. and Nitisinprasert, S.
20. Factors affecting the adaptation of farmers affected by the urban expansion of chiang mai city
Supasub, S., Sirisunyaluck, R., Chalermphol, J., Limnirankul, B. and Kanjina, S.
21. Investigation of appropriate cryoprotectants to be used in the cryopreservation of thai walking catfish (clarias macrocephalus) embryo
Wankanapol, A. and Vera Cruz, E. M.
22. Yield and growth of pak choi and green oak vegetables grown in substrate plots and hydroponic systems with different plant spacing
Wiangsamut, B. and Koolpluksee, M.