1. The efficacy of cinnamomum parthenoxylon roots as a biopesticide towards termite and wood-rotting fungi.
Adfa, M., Utomo, B., Oktavia, L., Yudha, S. S., Banon, C., Gustian, I. and Maryanti, E.
2. Bioactive properties and therapeutic potential of padina australis hauck (dictyotaceae, ochrophyta)
Arguelles, E. D. L. R. and Sapin, A. B.
3. Effect of carboxymethylcellulose and xanthan gum on the physicochemical and sensory properties of passion fruit topping sauces.
Boonditsataporn, L. and Vatthanakul, S.
4. Antibacterial and anti-biofilm formation activities of high heat tolerant herbal extracts against white feces syndrome-associated vibrio parahaemolyticus.
Bunserm, O., Choonut, A., U-taynapun, K. and Chirapongsatonkul, N.
5. Identification of phenolic compounds and evaluation of biological activities of methanolic extracts obtained from two varieties of longan (dimocarpus longan) peels
Chantarasaka, S., Chareonsap, P. P. and Poeaim, S.
6. A rapid remote real-time in-situ nitrous oxide measurement system
Djawad, Y. A., Kiely, J., Jumadi, O. and Luxton, R.
7. Growth and yield of chili cuttings under different compositions of inorganic fertilizer applications
Ganefianti, D. W., Arianto., Romeida, A., Herawati, R. and Armadi, Y.
8. Biological characteristics of the pleurotus cultivars in southwestern viet nam
Ho, B. T. Q., Huynh, N. M. T., Co, D. T., Dinh, M. H. and Pham, N. D. H
9. Adoption of agricultural innovations by farmers in enugu state, nigeria
Ikehi M. E., Ejiofor, T. E., Ifeanyieze, F. O., Nwachukwu, C. U. and Ali, C. C.
10. Effects of calcium sources on physiological traits related to pod and seed yield of peanut
Inban, N., Somchit, P. and Phakamas, N.
11. Effects of paclobutrazol on yield and quality of mao laung (antidesma thwaitesianum m?ll. arg.) cultivar
Jorjong, S., Sangsila, A., Butekup, L., Panchan, R. and Plaetita, W.
12. Adoption of integrated pest management (ipm) technologies in southern philippines: constraints and motivations
Josue-Canacan, D. R.
13. Influence of age on the incidence of wooden breast and white striping, carcass composition, meat physicochemical property, texture profile, and chemical composition of broiler chickens
Jumanee, S., Chaosap, C., Sivapirunthep, P., Klompanya, A., Setakul, J. and Sitthigripong, R.
14. A molecular survey of theileria spp. in ruminants in the thailand-cambodia border region
Kaewhom, P. and Srikijkasemwat, K.
15. Seed coating application of endophytic and rhizosphere bacteria for germination enhancement and seedling growth promotion in soybeans
Kangsopa, J. and Atnaseo, C.
16. Identification of lovastatin analogs-producing pleurotus cultivars in southern vietnam
Lam, V. N., Bui, N. T., Le, T. N., Dang, H. P., Nguyen, V. G. B., Ho, B.T. Q., Dinh, M. H., Nguyen, T. T. and Pham, N.D. H.
17. Partial sequence analysis of cellulose synthase oscesa4 and oscesa9 genes in native upland rice, thailand
Laosutthipong, C., Seritrakul, P. and NaChiangmai, P.
18. Lethal effect of native metarhizium rileyi (farlow) samson isolate to invasive fall armyworm, spodoptera frugiperda (j.e. smith), infesting corn in the philippines
Montecalvo, M. P., Navasero, M. M. and Navasero, M. V.
19. Adulticidal activity against housefly (musca domestica l.; muscidae: diptera) of eucalyptol, limonene, and their combined formulation
Moungthipmalai, T. and Soonwera, M.
20. Soil nitrate availability pattern as influenced by the application of vermicompost supplemented with a liquid organic fertilizer
Muktamar, Z., Larasati, T., Widiyono, H.and Setyowati, N.
21. Effects of chicken manure and chemical fertilizer on growth and yield of japonica rice
Phopaijit, S., Suraphonphinit, A. and Phakamas, N.
22. Study on different concentrations and timings of 17?methyltestosterone to accumulate in water flea (moina spp.) from lab-scale
Pilapang, K., Dangrit, D. and Yomla, R.
23. Ovicidal and adulticidal activities of cymbopogon citratus (dc.) stapf and illicium verum hook. f. against aedes aegypti (linn.)
Puwanard, C. and Soonwera, M.
24. A conceptual framework for after-sales service risk reduction of chinese agricultural machinery in south africa
Qin, X. S., Jiang, D. D. and Pretorius, L.
25. Effects of different starch sources in concentrates on meat characteristics, nutrient composition, and collagen solubility of dairy steers
Sahatsanon, K., Chaosap, C., Sivapirunthep, P., Sawanon, S., Setakul, J. and Sitthigripong, R.
26. Research investigation on microbial technology for plant disease control: a short communication
Song, J. J. and Soytong, K.
27. Carcass quality traits and omega-3 content in different pork cuts from pigs fed a diet supplemented with linseed
Theeraphapsombut, K., Sorapukdee, S. and Tangwatcharin, P.
28. The influence of fattening periods on chemical composition, fatty acid profile, cholesterol and ribonucleotide content of charolaise crossbred steers
Thiwaratkoon, P., Chongcharoen, M., Sitthigripong, R., Setakul, J., Vijitrothai, N., Kongrith, C., Sivapirunthep, P. and Chaosap, C.
29. Growth and survival of lactic acid bacteria during the fermentation of durian yogurt
Waritchon, N. and Kunlaporn, P.
30. Potential of pgpr isolated from rhizosphere of pulpwood trees in stimulating the growth of eucalyptus pellita f. muell
Zul, D., Elviana, M., Ismi, K. R. N., Tassyah, K. R., Siregar, B. A., Gafur, A. and Tjahjono, B.
31. Biological activity of rhizobacteria isolated from rhizosphere acacia crassicarpa a. cunn ex benth. in timber plantations
Zul, D., Mustava, M., Diva, A. R., Siregar, B. A., Gafur, A. and Tjahjono, B.