1. The study of rubber tapping technology quality in memot rubber plantation co., ltd.
Chhim, C., Somboonsuke, B. and Chiarawipa, R.
2. The contamination of toxins produced by naturally occurring fungi in non-chemical rice products
Jitjak, W. and Sanoamuang, N.
3. Monitoring of puccinia triticina erikss. physiologic races and effectiveness of lr-genes in egyptian wheat during 2014-2016 growing seasons
Khadegah Najeeb, M. A., Thabet, M., Negm, S. S. and El-Deeb, S. H.
4. Screening, identification and evaluation of potential biocontrol fungi against water lettuce
Kongjornrak, A., Teeranate, P., Thinthani, T. and Piyaboon, O.
5. In vitro effect of gamma irradiation and plant growth regulators (pgrs) for induction and development of stylosanthes hamata cv. verano
Ngoenngam, L., Pongtongkam, P., Arananant, J., Poeaim, S. and Poeaim, A.
6. Effects of light intensity on the growth, photosynthesis and leaf microstructure of hydroponic cultivated spinach (spinacia oleracea l.) under a combination of red and blue leds in house
Nguyen, T. P. D., Tran, T. T. H. and Nguyen, Q. T.
7. Antimicrobial properties of extracts from carissa carandas l. fruits and its application in chilled and frozen ground pork
Pilasombut, K., Laosinwattana, C., Tuyen Nguyen, T. K., Ngamyeesoon, N. and Teerarak, M.
8. Effect of seedlings numbers per hill on the growth and yield of kum bangpra ricevariety (oryza sativa l.)
Promsomboon, P., Sennoi, R., Puthmee, T., Marubodee, R., Ruanpan, W. and Promsomboon, S.
9. The growth of antrodia cinnamomea mycelia on different kinds of substrates in thailand
Sornprasert, R., Aroonsrimorakot, S., Hambananda, A., Kasipar, K., Sukkapan, P. and Saenkamol, P.
10. Sustainability assessment from development indicators of community and sustainable development guidelines for the huay pao highland development project using royal project system
Taitaemthong, B., Intaruccomporn, W., Chalermphol, J., Na Lampang, D. and Prapatigul, P.
11. Production of exopolysaccharide from tricholoma crassum in submerged culture and its antioxidant activities
Thai, L. Q. and Keawsompong, S.
12. Expression of pathogenesis-related (pr) genes in tomato against fusarium wilt by challenge inoculation with streptomyces nsp3
Vilasinee, S., Toanuna, C., McGovern, R. J. and Nalumpang, S.
13. Toxicity property of clove oil (syzygium aromaticum l.) and rice grain protection against rhyzopertha dominica (fabricius) and sitophilus zeamais motschulsky
Wuttiwong, K., Ngampongsai, A. and Chanbang, Y.
14. Effect of canopy positions on physicochemical quality of mandarin fruit cv. ‘shogun’ during storages
Youryon, P. and Supapvanich, S.
15. Characteristics of probiotic tapai made by the addition of lactobacillus plantarum 1
Yusmarini, Johan, V. S., Fitriani, S., Rahmayuni, Artanti, V. F. and Pato, U.