1. Antimicrobial characteristics of wool fibers treated with chitosan-propolis nano composite and dyed with natural dye extracted from red prickly pear
Ali, N. F. and Abd- El salam, I. S.
2. Improvement of dendranthemum grandiflora cv. canter with colchicine in vitro
Asoko, N., Ruamrungsri, S., Yoosumran, V. and Saetiew, K.
3. Effects of soil moisture content and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on phosphorus fractions in soil
Chudaeng, D. and Teamkao, P.
4. Integrated management of corn diseases using biological and natural products
Haggag, W. M.
5. Inulin extraction from jerusalem artichoke (helianthus tuberosus l.) tuber powder and its application to yoghurt snack
Khuenpet, K., Truong, N. D. P. and Polpued, R.
6. Effect of larval-stage mealworm (tenebrio molitor) powder on qualities of bread
Khuenpet, K., Pakasap, C., Vatthanakul, S. and Kitthawee, S.
7. Development of grass jelly processing using modified starches and higher efficient extraction method
Leelawat, B., Permpoonchokkana, P. and Jirapornsirikun, T.
8. Residual effects of intercrop system and rice as mono crop on growth and yield of maize in rice-based production system
Nattawut, S., Lampan, K., Sukunya, Y., Sudteerak, S., Patcharaporn, S., Potjana, S. and Nittaya, P.
9. Soil microbial activities in alfisol with different green manure application
Onkum, P. and Teamkao, P.
10. The usage of rice bran flour and pea protein in pork patties and pork meatballs
Peetitungwong, S., Chonmanawat, M., Santiwattana, P., Sirisukpornchai, T., Kaewsaad, T. and Theprugsa, P.
11. Influence of sex, age, slaughter mass and source farm on carcass composition of fattening dairy cattle
Phonkhokkong, P. and Tuntivisoottikul, K.
12. Formulation of sweetened condensed rice-milk fortified with cereals in retortable pouch
Polpued, R. and Khuenpet, K.
13. Degradation of heavy metal contaminated soil using plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (pgpr): assess their remediation potential and growth influence of vigna radiata. l.
Rajendran, S. K. and Sundaram, L.
14. Biocontrol potential of trichoderma viride, pseudomonas fluorescens for fusarium wilt of cowpea (vigna unguiculata l.)
Ramasamy, P. and Sundaram, L.
15. Shifting and dominance of weed species following solarization treatment under organic farming system in tropical highland
Setyowati, N., Nurjanah, U., Muktamar, Z., Fahrurrozi, F., Chozin, M. and Sudjatmiko, S.
16. Effect of extracted pectin from fruit wastes on growth of pediococcus pentosaceus rsu-nh1 and lactobacillus plantarum rsu-so2
Showpanish, K., Sonhom, N., Pilasombut, K., Woraprayote, W., Prachom, N., Buathong, R., Yodsenee, K., Somsri, A. and Rumjuankiat, K.
17. Research investigation of natural products from microorganisms for sustainable agriculture in vietnam: a short comminication
Soytong, K., Song, J. J., Dinh, M. T. and Hoang, H.
18. Siderophore producing pseudomonas spp. isolated from rhizospheric soil and enhancing iron content in arachis hypogaea l. plant
Subramanium, N. and Sundaram, L.
19. Effects of different organic fertilizers on residual nutrients, rice growth and yield
Surin, P., Chomngam, K. and Yampracha, S.
20. Accounting the net carbon sequestered of various agroforestry systems (afss) in zamboanga city, philippines
Tabal, E. P. and Mendoza, T. C.
21. Change in fatty acid profile, volatile compounds and ftir spectra of samrong seed oil during storage
Takeungwongtrakul, S., Karnjanapratum, S., Kaewthong, P. and Nalinanon, S.
22. Floods increase soil microbial activity in paddy soil: a case study in sakon nakhon province, thailand
Teamkao, P., Lapontun, K., Onkum, P., Chudaeng, D. and Saipluemchit, S.
23. Effect of bacillus sp. aahmru15 antagonist in combination with yeast extract product (beta-sac plus?) on the inhibition of ahpnd?causing vibrio parahaemolyticus (vpahpnd)
Tep-Ubon, C., U-taynapun, K. and Chirapongsatonkul, N.
24. The smallholder farmers’ perceptions of climate variability impact on rice production and the case of adaptation strategies in banteay meanchey, (bmc), cambodia
Thangrak, V., Somboonsuke, B., Sdoodee, S., Darnsawasdi, R. and Voe, P.
25. Effect of harvesting period on physicochemical properties and in vitro digestibility of banana flour
Virulchatapan, P. and Luangsakul, N.