1. Market opportunities for thai beef cattle exports to yunnan province, china
Angkuraseranee, T., Somboonsuk, B., Sukhabot, S. and Nimsai, S.
2. Concentrated pineapple extract and na-cid? facilitates the digestion of soybean meal and shrimp feed
Bupphadong, F., Chirapongsatonkul, N., Kuepethkaew, S., Klomklao, S. and U-taynapun, K.
3. Application of aerial photography with visible atmospherically resistant index by using unmanned aerial vehicles for seagrass bed classification in kung krabaen bay, thailand
Chayhard, S., Manthachitra, V. and Buranapratheprat, A.
4. The impact of a mixture of biofloc fermentation medium and vinasse on attractability, palatability, and antibacterial properties against multi-antibiotic resistant aeromonas veronii
Chirapongsatonkul, N., Srichanun, M. and U-taynapun, K.
5. Gc-ms analysis and biopesticide properties of different crude extracts of annona squamosa and annona muricata
Deewatthanawong, R., Kongchinda, P., Deewatthanawong, D., Pumnuan, J. and Insung, A.
6. Yield performances of potato (solanum tuberosum l.) as amended with liquid organic fertilizer and vermicompost
Fahrurrozi, F., Sari, D. N., Togatorop, E. R., Salamah, U., Muktamar, Z., Setyowati, N., Chozin, M. and Sudjatmiko, S.
7. Superiority test of mixed-cropping models for chili pepper hybrid varieties through participatory plant breeding
Ganefianti, D. W., Arianti, N. N., Sutrawati, M., Saputra, H. E., Fahrurrozi, F. and Herawatu, R.
8. Weed inhibition and sorghum yield as affected by organic mulch in tropical coastal environment
Harsono, P., Setyowati, N., Qhoriyantoro, M. and Muktamar, Z.
9. Factors affecting farmers’ adoption of rice production technology from the collaborative farming project in phrae province, thailand
Joblaew, P., Sirisunyaluck, R., Kanjina, S., Chalermphol, J. and Prom–u–thai, C.
10. Optimization of microbial collagenolytic enzyme production by bacillus subtilis subsp. subtilis s13 using plackett-burman and response surface methodology
Khamson, A., Sumpavapol, P., Tangwatcharin, P. and Sorapukdee, S.
11. The carbon footprint assessment from electricity of undergraduate students at mahidol university amnatcharoen campus for eco university
Kulsuwan, P., Sirisathit, P. and Srisuwan, C.
12. The effects of dual modification with ultrasound and annealing treatments on the properties and glycemic index of the thai glutinous rice cultivar ‘rd6’.
Kunyanee, K. and Luangsakul, N.
13. Lignin biosynthesis genes (ospal and os4cl3) sequencing of native upland rice varieties from pala u village, thailand
Laosutthipong, C., Seritrakul, P. and Na Chiangmai, P.
14. Product development of mushroom beverage with high ?-glucan content from local mushrooms
Mongkontanawat, N. and Phuangborisut, S.
15. Co2 emission and accumulation of soil organic matter under sweet corn stand in the long term organically managed land
Muktamar, Z., Fahrurrozi, F., Prawito, P., Sembiring, A. P., Setyowati, N., Sudjatmiko, S. and Chozin, M.
16. Augmented analysis for yield and pod characteristics of yardlong bean (vigna unguiculata (l.) walp. ssp. sesquipedalis verdc.) lines
Pornsuriya, P., Pornsuriya, P. and Chittawanij, A.
17. Selection of ssr markers for drought resistant sugarcane in thailand
Prasitsom, C., Jubsab, N., Klomsa-ard, P., Sriroth, K. and Keawsompong, S.
18. Hydrolytic properties of crude protease from bacillus subtilis subsp. subtilis m13
Samritphol, W., Sumpavapol, P., Tangwatcharin, P. and Sorapukdee, S.
19. Prevalence and genetic diversity of trypanosoma evansi infection causing abortion among cattles and buffaloes in eastern border area of thailand-cambodia
Srikijkasemwat, K. and Kaewhom, P.
20. Philippine agricultural corn cob wastes as alternative spawning materials for three pleurotus species
Tolentino, J. J. and Kalaw, S. P.
21. Paternity testing of crossbred beef cattle with 15 microsatellite markers
Tuntivisoottikul, K. and Chaosap, C.
22. Influences of trinexapac-ethyl on development and sugar content of sorghum bicolor
Yoosukyingsataporn, S. and Detpiratmongkol, S.