1. Characterization of antagonistic–potential of bacillus velezensis sk71 against bacterial brown spot on a terrestrial orchid (habenaria lindleyana)
Akarapisan, A., Khamtham, J. and Kositratana, W.
2. Mosquito-repellent activity of star anise (illicium verum hook.f.), bustard cardamom (amomum villosum lour.) and best cardamom (amomum krervanh pierre.) essential oils against aedes albopictus (skuse)
Aungtikun, J. and Soonwera, M.
3. Heavy metal accumulation in scallion (allium cepa var. aggregatum) fields in uttaradit province, thailand
Chattanong, P. and Jutamas, M.
4. Intake and digestibility of mix-herbal supplement blocks for bali cattle fed with agricultural by-product in bengkulu, indonesia
Dwatmadji, Suteky, T., Soetrisno, E., Riyanda, D. W., Yulianto, H. and Saragih. M. S.
5. Blast resistance evaluation and genetic inheritance of gene controlling leaf blast resistance in dawk pa-yawm rai variety (gs23774)
Janthasri, S. and Parinthawong, N.
6. Application of seed coating with endophytic bacteria for fusarium wilt disease reduction and growth promotion in tomato
Koohakan, P., Prasom, P. and Sikhao, P.
7. A study on the mechanical characteristics of cassava tuber cutter
Lomchangkum, C., Junsiri, C., Sudajan, S. and Laloon, K.
8. Duration for callus propagation of indica rice (oryza sativa l.) cultivar sangyod in suspension culture
Meesook, K., Pongtongkam, P., Pongjaroenkit, S. and Poeaim, A.
9. Effect of sex, age and final live mass on carcass traits of fattening dairy cattle
Moomak, P. and Tuntivisoottikul, K.
10. Effects of heart fatty acid biding protein (h-fabp) gene, housing system and sex on carcass and meat quality of commercial crossbred pigs
11. Investigation of rice blast resistant genes in thai elite rice varieties (oryza sativa l.) for improvement of broad-spectrum blast disease resistance variety
Poonsin, R. and Parinthawong, N.
12. Classification and diversity assessment of pyricularia oryzae based on leaf and neck blast pathogenesis on khao dawk mali 105
Pradapphai, P. and Parinthawong, N.
13. Factors influencing the adoption of climate change adaptation samong rice growers in doi saket district, chiang mai province, thailand
Sirisunyaluck, R., Singsin, P. and Kanjina, S.
14. Quality and stability of reduced-fat fermented pork sausage (sai krok e-san) with konjac gel during chilled storage
Sorapukdee, S., Jansa, S. and Tangwatcharin, P.
15. Investigation of blast resistance genes in a broad-spectrum resistant indigenous rice, yang mawng variety
Suksiri, W. and Parinthawong, N.
16. Effects of pre-process elicitor immersion on the physicochemical qualities of fresh-cut papaya fruits cv. ‘holland’ during cold storage
Supapvanich, S., Sungkra, P. and Phunphed, J.
17. Morphological and molecular based identification of trichoderma cb-pin-01 biological control agent of plant pathogenic fungi in thailand
Unartngam, J., Srithongkum, B., Intanoo, W., Charoenrak, P. and Chamswarng, C.
18. Efficiency of antifungal compounds against powdery mildew disease of rose (podosphaera pannosa)
Wanasiri, N., McGovern, R. J., Cheewangkoon, R. and To-Anun, C.
19. Improving photoperiod insensitivity of a thai upland rice variety by marker-assisted foreground selection
Watcharin, S., Kanrob, P., Charassri, N. and Nattapon, J.
20. Encapsulation of pediococcus pentosaceus rsu-nh1 into pectinsodium alginate and chitosan coating
Yodsenee, K., Showpanish, K., Sonhom, N., Pilasombut, K., Prachom, N., Sathitkowitchai, W., Buathong, R. and Rumjuankiat, K.