1. Effect of protein content in feed formulas on growth and nutritional values of mealworms
Bumroongsook, S. and Nahuanong, P.
2. Efficacies of essential oils from illiciaceae and zingiberaceae plants as oviposition deterrent, ovicidal, and adulticidal agents against females aedes albopictus (skuse) and anopheles minimus (theobald)
Cotchakaew, K. and Soonwera, M.
3. Detection and quantification of auxin and gibberellic acid in caulerpa racemosa
Dumale, J. V., Gamoso, G. R., Manangkil, J. M. and Divina, C. C
4. Efficacy of silicon and titanium nanoparticles biosynthesis by some antagonistic fungi and bacteria for controlling powdery mildew disease of wheat plants
Farhat, M. G., Haggag, W. M., Thabet, M. S. and Mosa, A. A.
5. Applications of nano biotechnological microalgae product for improve wheat productivity in semai aird areas
Haggag, W. M., Hoballah, M. M. E. and Ali, R. R.
6. Efficacy of four different feeds for producing hatchery raised red claw crayfish (cherax quadricarinatus)
Kiriyakit, A. and Suwannagate, K.
7. Growth and proline accumulation in response to osmotic stress induced by polyethylene glycol treatment in tacca leontopetaloides cultured in vitro
Martin, A. F., Hapsari, B. W., Rudiyanto and Ermayanti, T. M.
8. Fluorescent inter simple sequence repeat (f-issr) markers and capillary electrophoresis to assess genetic diversity and relatedness within commercial sugarcane varieties
Mondal, A., Pal, T. and De, K. K.
9. Antioxidant and cytotoxic activities of methanolic extracts from mimusops elengi flowers
Natungnuy, K. and Poeaim, S.
10. Evaluation of yield traits between 15 purple-pericarp rice lines (oryza sativa l.)
Promsomboon, P. and Promsomboon, S.
11. Efficacy of thai herbal shampoos from averrhoa carambola l., hibiscus sabdariffa l. and passiflora edulis sims. for controlling head lice, pediculus humanus capitis (de geer)
Sittichok, S., Chantawee, A. and Soonwera, M.
12. Sustainable assessment of highland community by developing sustainable indicators under the mae song highland development project using royal project system
Taitaemthong, B., Intaruccomporn, W., Chalermphol, J. and Na Lampang, D.
13. Bioactivity screening of thai spice extracts for applying as natural food preservatives
Wanangkarn, A., Tan, F. J., Fongsawad, K. and Tirasaros, M.
14. Thielaviopsis spp. from salak [salacca zalacca (gaerntn.)voss] in indonesia
Wulandari, N. F. and Ahmad, R. Z.
15. Utilization of agricultural waste for cultivation of paddy straw mushrooms (volvariella volvacea (bull.) singer 1951)
Zikriyani, H., Saskiawan, I. and Mangunwardoyo, W.