1. Nitrogen fractionation and its mineralization in paddy soils a review
AS. Yeasmin, A.K.M.M. Islam and A.K.M.A. Islam
2. Mathematical modeling of fluidized bed drying of rough rice (oryza sativa l.) grain
M. Khanali, Sh. Rafiee, A. Jafari, S.H. Hashemabadi and A. Banisharif
3. A comparative study on energy inputs and yield of canola production under different environmental conditions
Zeynab Ramedani, Mahmoud Omid, Faezeh Fahimi and Farzad Mirzaee
4. Effect of various level of treated barley on small intestinal content viscosity litter moisture uric acid and broiler chickens performance
A.A. Saki, S. Mirzayi, Sh. Ghazi, M.M. Moini, R. Naseri Harsini, M. Haghighat, R. Mahdavi
5. Nutrient intake and digestibility by west african dwarf (wad) sheep fed graded levels of boiled pigeon pea concentrate diets
Okah, U., Ibeawuchi, J.A. and Herbert, U.
6. Studies on the production trend and quality characteristics of palm grubs in the tropical rainforest zone of nigeria
Opara, M.N., Sanyigha, F.T., Ogbuewu, I.P. and Okoli, I.C
7. Ovicidal activity of atalantia monophylla (l)correa against helicoverpa armigera hubner (lepidoptera noctuidae).
Baskar, K. and Ignacimuthu, S
8. Larvicidal repellent and ovicidal activity of calotropis gigantea against culex gelidus culex tritaeniorhynchus (diptera culicidae)
Kumar, G., Karthik, L., K.V.Bhaskara Rao, Kirthi, A.V., Rahuman, A.A.
9. Management of adzuki bean beetle (callosobruchus chinensis l.) using some botanicals inert materials and edible oils in stored chickpea
Tabu D., T. Selvaraj, S.K. Singh and N. Mulugeta
10. Imidacloprid residues in vegetables soil and water in the southern punjab pakistan.
Sajjad Ahmad Baig, Niaz Ahmad Akhter, Muhammad Ashfaq,Muhammad Rafique Asi and Umair Ashfaq
11. Proximate composition of less known some processed and fresh fish species for determination of the nutritive values in iran.
12. Assay of nutritional potential of the fruits of solanum indicum l. in iran
13. Zygosporium masonii a new fungal antagonist against colletotrichum capsici incitant of anthracnose on bellpeppers
Ajith, P.S. and Lakshmidevi, N.
14. Effects of zinc on cell viability and cell surface components of rhizobium spisolated from root nodules of trifolium alexandrinum.
Gauri, Ashok Kumar Singh, Rajendra Prasad Bhatt and Shailja Pant
15. Assessment of mycoflora associated with postharvest losses of papaya fruits
Pooja Singh, A.K. Mishra and N.N. Tripathi
16. Management of dry root rot disease of mandarin (citrus reticulate blanco) through bio composted agricultural wastes
El–Mohamedy, R.S.R., Morsey, A.A., Diab M.M., Abd- El-Kareem, F. and Eman, S. Faraag
17. Field evaluation of promising fungicides and bioagents against fusarium wilt and root knot complex disease in fcv tobacco crop
K. Sumana, S. Ramakrishnan, S.S. Sreenivas and N. S. Devaki
18. Effects of antibiotics on biological control agents and their efficacy to control rice sheath blight (r. solani ag-i.1).
Maji, E.A. and Shaibu, A.A.
19. In vitro screening of bioantagonistic agents and plant extracts to control bacterial wilt (ralstonia solanacearum) of tomato(lycopersicon esculentum)
Narasimha Murthy, K. and Srinivas, C
20. Biological control of pythium root rot of broccoli plants under greenhouse conditions
Riad Sedki Riad El-Mohamedy
21. Antifungal activities of chaetomium brasilense cb01 and chaetomium cupreum cc03 against f. oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici race 2
Sibounnavong Phoutthasone, Sibounnavong Phonesavard, Kanokmedhakul Somdej and Soytong, Kasem
22. Isolation and biocontrol potential of phylloplane trichoderma against glomerella cingulata in tea
Thangaraj Kuberan, Ragunatha Sharma Vidhyapallavi, Angusamy Balamurugan, Paneerselvam Nepolean, Ramanan Jayanthi and Robert Premkumar
23. Expressions of macronutrient deficiency in seedlings of the shea butter tree (vitellaria paradoxa c. f. gaertn.)
F.D. Ugese, K.P. Baiyeri and B.N. Mbah
24. Adding value to underutilized food resources substituting wheat flour with sago starch in cookie formulations
Hiroyuki Konuma, Rosa Rolle and Somsak Boromthanarat
25. In vitro flowering and fruit setting of oil palm elaeis guineensis jacq
Khairun Nizam and Sompong Te-Chato
26. Sustainability of scientific maize cultivation practices in uttar pradesh india
Km. Saroj Gupta, Gyanpur, S.R.N.
27. In vitro multiplication of bacopa monnieri (l.) pennell from shoot tip and nodal explants
P. Pandiyan and T. Selvaraj
28. Response of water hyacinth manure on growth attributes and yield of celosia argentea l (lagos spinach)
Sanni, K.O. and Adesina, J.M.
29. In vitro regeneration and mass propagation of hybanthus enneaspermus (l.) f. muell. from the stem explants through callus culture
Velayutham, P., Karthi, C., Nalini, P. and Jahirhussain, G
30. Awareness related survey of an invasive alien weed parthenium hysterophorus l. in gautam budh nagar district uttar pradesh india