1. Trichoderma a particular weapon for biological control of phytopathogens
Pandya J.R., Sabalpara A.N., and Chawda S.K.
2. Development of a cassava processing plant for producing improved stone-free gari
Adegun, I. K., Ajimotokan, H.A. Akinlosoye, A. A. and Babarinde M.S.
3. Performance of solar power fencing system for agriculture
D.M. Kadam, Atul R. Dange and V.P. Khambalkar
4. Effect of four primary tillage machines on some of qualitative properties of potato tubers.
M.A. Ghazavi, B.Hosseinzadeh, A.Lotfalian.
5. Prediction of corn and lentil moisture content using dielectric properties
Mahmoud Soltani, and Reza Alimardani.
6. Effects of pre-slaughter feed withdrawal and sex on crop carcass characteristics and some blood parameters in broiler chicken
A.A. Saki, B. Azadinia, H.A. Khosravinia, A. Rashidian, H.R. Hemati Matin.
7. Utilization of milk permeate in the manufacture of sport drink
Hattem, H.E.A., Elham H. Abouel-Einin and N.M.Mehanna.
8. Growth performance and haematological characteristics of west african dwarf (wad) sheep fed graded levels of dietary pigeon pea seed meal
Okah, U., and Ibeawuchi, J. A.
9. Studies on electrophysiology olfactometric response and chemical analysis of groundnut extracts against groundnut bruchid (caryedon serratus)
Panday, G., Bhatt, P., Kanaujia, S., Kanaujia, K.R., Jyothi K.N., and Prasuna, A.L
10. Growth regulatory and toxic effects of non-edible oil seed extracts and purified extracts against helicoverpa armigera (hubner)
Pushpa V Pawar, Mary Joseph , Avalokiteswar Sen and Swati P. Joshi
11. A comparative study of hybrid catfish fry in concrete tank fed with fairy shrimp moina macrocopa artemia salina and commercial feed
Suksomnit, Au-aree., Saengphan, Nukul., and Abella Tereso A
12. Functional properties of selected legumes flour as influenced by ph
Salma H. Ahmed, Isam A. Mohamed Ahmed, Mohamed M. Eltayeb, Suha O. Ahmed, Elfadil E. Babiker.
13. Bacterial diversity in a bagasse-based compost prepared for the cultivation of edible mushrooms agaricus bisporus
Agrawal Pavan Kumar., Chaudhary Devendra kumar, Prakash Anil, and Johri B.N.
14. Inoculation effect of different arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on growth of sida cordifolia l.
Chethan Kumar K. V, Sukesh and Chandrashekar K.R.
15. In vitro studies of some plant extracts against rhizoctonia solani kuhn infecting fcv tobacco in karnataka light soil karnataka india
M. Seema, S.S. Sreenivas, N.D. Rekha and N.S. Devaki
16. Phosphate solubilization by bacillus sphaericus and pseudomonas cepacia in presence of pesticides.
Vimal Ramani and H.H. Patel.
17. In vitro organogenesis and plantlet regeneration of carica papaya l
Anandan, R., Thirugnanakumar, S., Sudhakar, D and P. Balasubramanian
18. The effects of ba and naa on multiplication of butterwort (pinguicula gigantea) in vitro.
Kanjana Saetiew, Vasan Sang-in and Sumay Arunyanart.
19. Influence of explanting season on in vitro multiolication of celastrus paniculatus willd.-an endangered medicinal herb
Kuldeep Yadav, Devi Lal and Narender Singh
20. Evaluation of some plant products for their oviposition deterrent properties against the callosobruchus maculatus (f.) on chik pea seeds
21. Screening of genotypes and effect of fungicides against purple blotch of onion.
Chethana B.S, Girija Ganeshan and B.Manjunath.
22. Seasonal production of epigeal fungal sporocarps in mixed and pure fir (abies pindrow) stands in kashmir forests
Muzafer A. Beig, Gh. Hassan Dar Nisar A. Khan and Nadeem A. Ganai.
23. Effects of citrus essential oil compounds on management leaf spot diseases on sugar beet under field conditions
Yaheia Omer Fatouh, Farid Abd-El-Kareem, Faten, M. Abd-El- Latif and Riad S. El- Mohammedy
24. The effects of previous fertilizer treatments on passion fruit seed quality and seedling emergence and growth qualities in soilless media
Baiyeri, K.P., Ugese, F.D., and Uchendu, T.O.
25. Effect of different seeding densities and nitrogen levels on growth, forage yield and quality attributes of cluster bean (cyamoposis tetragonoloba tuab.)
M. Ayub, M. Khalid, M. Tariq, M.A. Nadeem and M. Naeem.
26. Role of salicylic acid in decreases of membrane senescence in cut carnation flowers
M. kazemi, E.Hadavi and J.Hekmati.
27. Evaluation of chaetomium-mycephyt to promote the growth of kale
Sibounnavong, Phonesavard., Soytong, Kasem, Makhonpas, Chaiwat and Adthajadee, Aram
28. Comparison between organic gap and chemical methods for cultivation of rice varities in cambodia
Tann, Huyly, Soytong, Kasem, Makhonpas, Chaiwat and Adthajadee, Aram
29. Impact analysis and confirmative study of physico-chemical nutritional and biochemical parameters of vermiwash produced from different leaf litters
Sundaravadivelan, C, Isaiarasu, L., Manimuthu, M., Kumar, P., Kuberan, T. and Anburaj, J.