1. Energy and economic analysis of dry farming chickpea in iran a case study lorestan province.
Asakereh, A., Safaienejad, M. and Sami, M
2. Investigating the energy consumption in different operations of oilseed productions in iran
Mousavi Avval, S.H., Rafiee, S., Jafari, A. and Mohammadi, A.
3. Development of equipment for making homemade laundry soap
Ajao, K.R., Ogunniyi, O.J. and Ahmed, K.L.
4. Perception of specialists about precision agricultural requirements bayesian confirmatory factor analysis
Najafabadi, M.O., Hosseini, S.J.F., Bahramnejad, S.
5. Effects of p solubilizer bacteria and am fungi on forage maize growth in a semi-arid region in iran.
Abasi, A., Zarea, M.J., Rejali, F. and Barari M
6. Effect of dap naa and residual effect of inorganic fertilizers and organic manures on growth and yield of greengram in rice based cropping sequence
Anu Lavanya, G. and Ganapathy, M.
7. The yield and profitability of roselle (hibiscus sabdariffa l.) at varying poultry manure and nitrogen fertilizer rates in the southern guinea savanna of nig
Haruna, I.M., Ibrahim, H.Y. and Rahman, S.A
8. The improve of seed germination traits in canola (brassica napus l.) as affected by saline and drought stress
Heshmat, O., Saeed, H.A. and Fardin, K.
9. Isolation and screening of effective trichoderma spp. against the root rot pathogen macrophomina phaseolina
Sreedevi, B., Charitha Devi, M. and Saigopal, D.V.R
10. Indirect organogenesis and in vitro layering of acmella calva (dc.) r.k.jansen. from various explants
Amudha, P. and Shanthi, P
11. Physiological and antimicrobial characterizations of some cyanobacteria isolated from the rice fields in iran
Asadi, A., Khavari-Nejad, R., Soltani, N., Najafi, F., Molaie-Rad, A.
12. Physiological variability in cyanobacterium phormidium sp. kutzing isc31 (oscillatoriales) as response to varied microwave intensities
Asadi, A., Khavari-Nejad, R.A., Soltan, N., Najafi, F., and Molaie-Rad, A.
13. Molecular characteristics of vibrio sp causing black tiger prawn (penaeus monodon) disease in sumatra and java shrimp ponds by 16s rdna sequencing
Felix, F., Nugroho, T., Silalahi, S. and Octavia, Y.
14. Direct shoot organogenesis from cultured stem disc explants of tuberose (polianthes tuberosa linn.)
Gajbhiye ,S.S., Tripathi, M.K., Vidya Shankar, M., Singh, M., Baghel, B.S. and Tiwari, S
15. In vitro evaluation of croton bonplandianum baill. as potential antitumor properties using agrobacterium tumefaciens
Islam, M.S., Rahman, M.M., Rahman, M.A., Qayum, M.A. and Alam, M.F.
16. Plant regeneration of vitis vinifera (l) via direct and indirect organogenesis from cultured nodal segments
Kurmi, U.S., Sharma, D.K., Tripathi, M.K., Tiwari, R., Baghel, B.S. and Tiwari, S
17. The study on optimization of growth conditions for dendrobium friedericksianum rchb.f. seedlings in aseptic culture
Prasertsirivatna, S. and Koolpluksee, M.
18. The study on optimization of growth conditions for dendrobium friedericksianum rchb.f. seedlings in aseptic culture
Pundir, R.K. and Jain, P
19. In vitro shoot multiplication of vernonia cinerea (l.) less. an important medicinal herb
Sunder, A.N. and Jawahar, M.
20. Production and adaptability of ostrich breeds in hot and humid climate of south part of khuzestan province in iran.
Noroozy, S. and Safarzadeh, A
21. Influence of arbuscular mycorrhizal (am) fungi on survival and development of micropropagated acorus calamus l. during acclimatization
Yadav, K., Singh, N and Aggarwal, A
22. Isolation of collagen from some fishes skins in iran.
23. Studies on preliminary comparative of nutritive aspacts of food plants
24. Effect of packaging and storage condition on the quality of sweet orange (citrus cinesis)
Faasema, J., Abu, J.O. and Alakali, J.S
25. Optimization of amylase production from an endophytic fungi discosia sp. isolated from calophyllum inophyllum
Hegde, S.V., Ramesha, A. and Srinvas, C
26. Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial activities of glycyrrhiza glabra l
Nirmala, P. and Selvaraj, T
27. Allelopathic effects of ten tree species on germination and growth of four traditional food crops in ghana
Abugre, S., Apetorgbor, A.K., Antwiwaa, A., and Apetorgbor, M.M.
28. Residual benefits of pigeonpea to cassava intercropped with maize at otobi benue state nigeria
Egbe, O.M., Egbo, C.U. and Odaba, B.O.
29. Phenotypic diversity and classification of thai bitter melon (momordica charantia l.) landraces from three provinces in central region of thailand.
Pornsuriya, Pramote, Pornsuriya, Pornthip and Numuen, C.
30. Evaluation of seed priming methods to improve seed vigour of onion (allium cepa cv. aggregatum) and carrot (daucus carota)
Selvarani, K. and Umarani, R.
31. Ei-kareem faten m. abd-el-latif and riad s. el-mohammedy.- effects of citrus essential oil compounds on management leaf spot disease
Yaheia Omer Fatouh, Farid Abd