1. Fault diagnosis of massey ferguson gearbox using power spectral density
Heidarbeigi, K., Ahmadi, H., Omid, M. and Tabatabaeefar, A.
2. Determining and modeling terminal velocity of fruits in water
Kheiralipour, K., Tabatabaeefar, A., Mobli, H., Rafiee, S., Jafari, A., Rajabipour, A. and Mirzaee, E.
3. Some physical and mechanical properties of date palm trees related to cultural operations industry mechanization
Shamsi, M. and Mazloumzadeh, S.M.
4. Studying yield variations using precision farming in a date palm orchard.
Shamsi, M. and Mazloumzadeh, S.M
5. Studies on the effect of fertilizer application and crop rotation on the weed infested fields in iran
Rahnavard, A., Ashrafi, Z.Y., Alizade, H.M. and Sadeghi, S.
6. Effect of seed moisture content packaging and storage period on mitochondria inner membrane of soybean seed
7. Success of using antagonistic fungi for control of plant pests in the royal project s area
Jonglaekha, N. and Vichittragoonthavorn, K
8. In -vitro biological activities of emericella nidulans a new fungal antagonist against fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici
Sibounnavong, P., Soytong, K., Divina, C.C. and Kalaw, S.P.
9. Management of southern stem blight of soybean by pcnb - resistant mutants of trichoderma harzianum 4572 incited by sclerotium rolfspii
Singh, B.K. and Upadhyay, R.S
10. The combined effects of whey protein isolate concentrated and low temperature with nisin on survival of bacillus licheniformis in imitated milk solution
Sumana, B., Wirjantoro, T.I. and Phianmongkhol, A.
11. Diversity of fungi associated with estuarine sedge cyperus malaccensis lam
Karamchand, K.S., Sridhar, K.R. and Bhat, R.
12. Diversity of filamentous fungi on brown rice from pattalung province thailand
Lapmak, K., Lumyong, S., Wangspa, R. and Sardsud, U
13. Anamorphs of cochliobolus on disease plants in southern thailand
Worapattamasri, J., Ninsuwan, N., Chuenchit, S. and Petcharat, V. –
14. Paclobutrazol enhance budbreak and flowering of friederick is dendrobium orchid in vitro
Te-chato, S., Nujeen, P. and Muangsorn, S.
15. Effect of genotypes and auxins on callus formation from mature zygotic embryos of hybrid oil palms
Thawaro, S. and Te-chato, S.
16. Biological control of lettuce root knot disease by use of pseudomonas aeruginosa bacillus subtilis and paecilomyces lilacinus
Prakob, W., Nguen-Hom, J., Jaimasit, P., Silapapongpri, S., Thanunchai, J. and Chaisuk, P
17. In vitro effects of clove and turmeric extracts controlling crucifer pathogens
Suwitchayanon, P. and Kunasakdakul, K.
18. Applied of soil solarization for control of egyptian broomrape (orobanche aegyptiaca) on the cucumber (cucumis sativus) in two growing seasons (in iran)
Ashrafi, Z.Y., Hassan, M.A., Mashhadi, H.R. and Sadeghi, S