1. Effect of drying strategies on quality of str 20 block rubbers
Khongchana, P., Tirawanichakul, S, Tirawanichakul, Y. and Woravutthikhunchai, S.
2. Dynamic analysis of pitman and wobble shaft drive mechanisms consideration of the harvesting losses in the combine platform
Rajabipour, A., Ayazi, M., Khoshnam, F., Mobli, H. and Ghasemi Varnamkhasti, M.
3. Performance assessment of a modified blade-type whitener (frictional milling machine) considering rice output flow rate
Varnamkhasti, M.G., Mobli, H., Jafari, A., Keyhani, A. and Soltanabadi, M.H.
4. Chemical composition and nutritional evaluation of protein feeds for ruminants using an in vitro gas production technique
Chumpawadee, S., Chantiratikul, A. and Chantiratikul, P.
5. Morphological physicochemical and cooking properties of some indian rice (oryza sativa l.) cultivars
Yadav, R.B., Khatkar, B.S. and Yadav, B.S
6. Rapd analysis of colletotrichum species causing chilli anthracnose disease in thailand
Ratanacherdchai, K., Wang, H.K., Lin, F.C. and Soytong, K.
7. Effect of arbuscular mycorrhiza and phosphorus levels on growth and water use efficiency in sunflower at different soil moisture status
Nagarathna, T.K., Prasad, T.G., Bagyaraj, D.J. and Shadakshari, Y.G.
8. Phosphorus response of three native brazilian tree to inoculation with fuor buscular mycorrhizal fungi
Pagano,M.C.,Cabello,M.N. and Scotti,M.R.
9. Significance of thermophilic fungi in mushroom compost preparation effect on growth and yield of agaricus bisporus (lange) sing
Salar, R.K. and Aneja, K.R
10. Nutritional qualities of ripened beans of mangrove wild legume canavalia cathartica thouars
Bhagya, B., Sridhar, K.R., Seena, S. and Bhat, R
11. Enhanced shoot regeneration in tissue culture studies of sorghum bicolor
Pola, S., Saradamani, N. and Ramana, T.
12. Callus induction and plant regeneration of indian soybean (glycine max (l.) merr. cv. co3) via half seed explant culture
Radhakrishnan, R. and Ranjithakumari, B.D.
13. Antibacterial activity of essential oils extracted from some medicinal plants carvacrol and thymol on xanthomonas axonopodis pv. vesicatoria (doidge)
Kotan, R., Dadasoglu, F., Kordali, S., Cakır, A., Dikbas, N. and Cakmakcı, R.
14. A survey on some physical properties of the date palm tree
Keramat Jahromi, M., Jafari, A., Rafiee, S., and Mohtasebi, S.S.
15. Yield parameters and n- uptake of wheat under different fertility levels in legume rotation
Kumbhar, A.M., Buriro, U.A., Oad, F.C. and Chachar, Q.I.
16. Effect of textile waste water on morphophysiology and yield on two varieties of peanut (arachis hypogaea l.)
Saravanamoorthy, M.D. and Ranjitha Kumari, B.D.
17. High-frequency plant regeneration through secondary somatic embryogenesis in oil palm (elaeis guineensis jacq. var. tenera)
Te-chato, S. and Hilae, A.