1. Fumigant toxicity of neem formulations against sitophilus oryzae and rhyzopertha dominica
Michelraj, S. and Sharma, R.K.
2. Frequency and abundance of zoosporic fungi in some lotic environments of buenos aires province ( argentina )
Marano, A.V. and Steciow M.M.
3. Pathogenic interactions between trichoderma species and agaricus bisporus
Mohammadi Goltapeh, E. and Danesh, Y.R.
4. Inhibitory effects of 8 toxic mushroom strains on growth and germination of alternaria alternata
Song R.Q. and Ji, H.F.
5. Thermophilous fungi from temperate soils of northern india
Salar, R.K. and Aneja K. R.
6. Effect of the application of alpha naphthyl sodium acetate (aponon r ) on colonization and production of spores of arbuscular mycorrhiza-forming fungi in lettuce ( lactuca sativa
Velázquez, M.S. and Irrazabal, G.B.
7. C ultivation of thai and japanese strains of pleurotus sajor - caju on rice straw - based volvariella volvacea mushroom spent and composted rice straw in central luzon region phi
Villaceran, A.B., Kalaw, S.P., Nitural, P.S., Abella, E.A. and Reyes, R.G.
8. In vitro evaluation of anti-bacterial spectrum and phytochemical analysis of acacia
Raghavendra, M.P., Satish, S. and Raveesha, K.A.
9. S tudy on the growth patterns of transformed carrot hairy roots in an optimized system
Danesh, Y.R., Mohammadi Goltapeh, E. and Alizadeh, A.
10. Diagnostics of phytopathogen infection in agricultural plants as a necessary condition for optimizing current fungicide application technologies
Kolombet, L.V., Kolessova, D.A. and Chmyr, P.G.
11. Detection of candidatus liberibacter asiaticus causing citrus huanglongbing disease.
Ruangwong, O. and Akarapisan, A.
12. Exten ding the shelf life of lychee using different co 2 o 2 ratios and an ethylene absorbent in polyethylene bags