1. A comparison of metal accumulation by the cnidarian hydra vulgaris directly from water or through contaminated prey and effects upon reproduction and regeneration
Karntanut, W. and Pascoe, D.
2. Cadmium accumulation by axonopus compressus (sw.) p. beauv and cyperus rotundas linn growing in cadmium solution and cadmium-zinc contaminated soil
Sao, V., Nakbanpote, W. and Thiravetyan, P.
3. Characterization and genetic relatedness among 37 yardlong bean and cowpea accessions based on morphological characters and rapd analysis
Sarutayophat, T., Nualsri, C., Santipracha, Q. and Saereeprasert, V.
4. Characterization of cell-associated bioemulsifier from myroides sp. sm1, a marine bacterium
Maneerat, S. and Dikit, P.
5. Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences anthelmintic activity of pongamia glabra
Nirmal, S.A., Malwadkar, G. and Laware, R.B.
6. Combined effect of crude herbal extracts, ph and sucrose on the survival of candida parapsilosis and zygosaccharomyces fermentati in orange juice
Sukkasem, D., Hongpattarakere, T. and H-Kittikun, A.
7. Comparative chromosome g-banding analysis of long-tailed macaque (macaca fascicularis)and relationship to human (homo sapiens)
Tanomtong, A., Khunsook, S. and Kaensa, W.
8. Crop model and its application in para rubber
9. Effect of a bio-extract solution from water convolvulus and gypsum on yield and quality of yardlong bean seed
Nokkoul, R., Santipracha, Q. and Santipracha, W.
10. Effect of canopy manipulation on growth and yield of mangosteen
Hadloh, P. and Sdoodee, S.
11. Effect of electron beam irradiation on physicochemical properties of sago starch
Pimpa, B., Muhammad, S.K.S., Hassan, M.A., Ghazali, Z., Hashim, K. and Kanjanasopa, D.
12. Effect of lime, gypsum and potassium chloride on growth and nutrient uptake of longkong (aglaia dookkoo griff.) seedlings
Outhong, J., Pechkeo, S., Gimsanguan, S. and Malee, N.
13. Effects of feeding level and feeding frequency on growth, feed efficiency and nitrogen and phosphorus loss in seabass (lates calcarifer bloch) fed diets with defatted soybean meal partially
Tantikitti, C., Onkong, S., Srisook, S. and Mahankich, S.
14. Effects of feeding systems during late pregnancy and post-partum periods on feed intake and milk yield of 50 thai native-anglo nubian crossbred does
Loopachr, A., Kochapakdee, S., Kuprasert, S. and Ngampongsai, W.
15. Effects of irrigation on physiological responses and latex yield of rubber trees (hevea brasiliensis) during the dry season
Limmaneethorn, S., Sdoodee, S., and Yeedum, I.
16. Effects of plant growth regulator, sugar and gelling agent on protocorm formation of friederick's dendrobium orchid
Sanputawong, S. and Te-chato, S.
17. Formulation of thai herbal namprik
Jitbunjerdkul, S. and Kijroongrojana, K.
18. Isolation of biosurfactant-producing marine bacteria and characteristics of selected biosurfactant
Maneerat, S. and Phetrong, K.
19. Optimization of a drying process using infrared-vacuum drying of cavendish banana slices
Swasdisevi, T., Devahstin, S., Ngamchum, R. and Soponronnarit, S.
20. Product development of pumpkin tablet
Kamgoed, T. and Kongbangkerd, T.
21. Production of fatty alcohol from palm oil methyl ester
Sahutsarungsi, S., Bunyakan, C. and Tongurai, C.
22. Removal of lead from battery manufacturing wastewater by egg shell
Arunlertaree, C., Kaewsomboon, W., Kumsopa, A., Pokethitiyook, P. and Panyawathanakit, P.
23. Screening of thermotolerant microorganisms and application for oil separation form palm oil mill wastewater
Laohaprapanon, T., Prasertsan, P. and H-Kittikun, A.
24. Seed development and maturation in common bean (phaseolus vulgaris l.)
Soungkrairat M., Santipracha, Q. and Santipracha, W.
25. Some boletes of thailand
Seehanan, S., Petcharat, V. and Te-chato, S.
26. Some properties of longkong growing soils in songkhla and narathiwat province and management
Pechkeo, S., Onthong, J., Sae-Ong, M. and Malee, N.
27. Some reproductive performances of thai native (tn) and 50 tn x anglo-nubian crossbred does with different levels of concentrate supplementation
Chartdaeng, C., Kochapakdee, S., Choldumrongkul, S. and Ngampongsai, W.
28. The influence of bovine neutrophils on in vitro phagocytosis and killing of staphylococcus aureus in heifers supplemented with selenium and vitamin e
Suwanpanya, N., Wongpratoom, W., Wanapat, M., Aiumlamai, S.,Wittayakun S. and Wachirapakorn, C.
29. Treatment of ammonia in waste air using packed column coupling with chemical reaction
Bunyakan, C., Chungsiriporn, J. and Thepchai, R.