1. A behavior study of automotive drum brake under various braking conditions
Chutima, S., Kamnerdtong, T., and Atjanakul, W.
2. A study on health problems, etiology, morbidity rate and mortality rate of goats under village environments in 3 provinces of southern thailand
Choldumrongkul, S., and Sookyoi, T.
3. An explanatory differential item functioning (dif) model by the winbug 1.4
Chaimongko, S., Huffer, F. and Kamata, A.
4. Assessment of efficiency of water supply system in prince of songkla university,hat yai campus
Siriwong, C., Chaivisit, P. and Chaiprapat, S.
5. Biodegradation of pahs in petroleum-contaminated soil using tamarind leaves as microbial inoculums
Ekawan Luepromchai, Waurapong Lertthamrongsak, Pairoh Pinphanichakarn, Suthep Thaniyavarn, Kobchai Pattaragulwanit and Kanchana Juntongjin
6. Carcass characteristics, physical property and chemical composition of naked-neck and thai indigenous chickens muscles reared under backyard production systems
Wattanachant, C., Wattanasit, S., Wattanachant, S., and Songsang, A.
7. Diversity of canopy ants at a reserve area of prince of songkla university, songkhla
Watanasit, S., Nhusidum, A. and Takodee, T.
8. Effect of day or night grazing on behaviour of swamp buffalo heifers
9. Effect of ph and some cations on activity of acid phosphatase secreted from ustilago sp. isolated from acid sulphate soil
Onthong J., Gimsanguan, S., Pengnoo, A., Nilnond and Osaki, M.
10. Effect of pineapple cropping on soil chemical and physical changes in tha-yang soil series, petchaburi province
11. Effect of supplementary lighting on eating behaviour by corralled swamp buffalo (bubalus bubalis) heifers in thailand
Pipat Somparn, Malcolm John Gibb, Kanchana Markvichitr, Narongsak Chaiyabutr, Sawat Thummabood, and Chanvit Vajrabukka
12. Effects of chemical blanching and salt content on quality of pickled chilli
Prachaiyo, P. and Kongbangkerd, T.
13. Effects of protein levels in concentrate and rice straw or urea-treated rice straw on growth performance, carcass characteristics and consumer acceptance of meat from goat and sheep
Uriyapongsan, S., Toburan, W., Sanpoomi, P. and Tangkawattana,
14. Estimation of variances from additive and dominance effects for litter sizes traits in large white and landrace sows
Angkuraseranee, T., Reodecha, C., Duangjinda, M. and Khatiworavage,C.
15. Factors affecting in vitro seed germination and shoot multiplication of a pitcher plant (nepenthes mirabilis (lour.) druce)
Khompat, K., Tokhao, W., and Jantasilp, A.
16. Feed intake, nutrient utilization and growth of southern thai native male cattle fed plicatulum hay with differant levels of concentrate
Tamchan, S., Ngampongsai, W., Kuprasert, S., and Kochapakdee, S.
17. Floral and fruit morphology of some species in garcinia spp.
18. Florescence derivatization of clarithromycin for high performance liquid chromatographic determination with fluorescence detection
19. Lead (pb2 ) adsorption characteristics and sugar composition of capsular polysaccharides of cyanobacterium calothrix marchica
Suneerat Ruangsomboon, Amnat Chidthaisong, Boosya Bunnag Duangrat Inthorn and Narumon W. Harvey
20. Lipid oxidation of fish meal stored under different storage conditions
Laohabanjong, R., Tantikitti, C. and Benjakul, S.
21. Magnetic field of direct current in heterogeneous ground
Suabsagun Yooyuanyong and Warin Sripanya
22. Phase and morphology evolution of (na1-xkx)nbo3 powders relatedto calcinations and k2co3 content
Bomlai, P., Saengchote, W., Muensit S. and Milne, S.J.
23. Predicting liquid-vapor (lv) composition at distillation column
Totok R. Biyanto,Totok Suhartanto and Bambang L. Widjiantoro
24. Selection of proteolytic bacteria with ability to inhibit vibrio harveyi during white shrimp (litopenaeus vannamei) cultivation
Pattamarat Rattanachuay, Duangporn Kantachote and Prasert Suntinanalert
25. Simulation of turbulent flow and temperature separation in a uni-flow vortex tube
Eiamsa-ard, S. and Promvonge, P.
26. Some morphological and physiological aspects and cultivation of coprinus comatus (o.f. mull.)gray
Chaiyama, V., Petcharat, V. and Kritsaaneepaiboon, P
27. Studies on fibrolytic bacterium butyrivibrio fibrisolvens isolated from sheep rumen
Sawanon, S. and Kobayashi, Yosuo
28. Tentative standard concentration values of iron, manganese, zinc, copper and boron in longkong (aglaia dookkoo griff.) leaf
Onthong, J., Tirapat, P. and Sukmee, K.
29. Wet deposition of inorganic nitrogen compounds associated with rainfall in phnom penh, cambodia
Simorn May, Amnat Chidthaisong, Sirintornthep Towprayoon and Winai Somboon