1. Effect of gamma radiation on shelf life and quality of onion (allium cepa l.)
Akhther, N., Islam, M. R. and Hassan, M. K.
2. Evaluation of antifungal activity of some natural essential oils against fungal pathogens associated with maize grains
Al-Ansary, N. A., Haggag, W. M. and Ali, M. K.
3. Growth and yield performance of cassava under different plant population densities of two cowpea varieties in a cassava/cowpea intercrop
Amoako, O. A., Adjebeng-Danquah, J., Agyare, R. Y., Tengey, T. K., Puozaa, D. K., Kassim, B. Y.
4. Nitrogen and potassium fertiliser requirement optimisation for high-density planting in oil palm (elaeis guineensis) under coastal environment of peninsula malaysia
Chang, Y. Y., Abd Wahid, S. A. and Sim, C. C.
5. Evaluation of the effectiveness of essential oils blends with the pesticide methomyl in controlling third and fifth instar larvae of tribolium castaneum
Dina, H. A., Firas, S. A. and Sahar, M. J.
6. Performance of high yielding boro rice varieties in khagrachhari district of bangladesh
Gupta, R., Faruquee, M. and Sarkar, M. J.
7. Application of nano organic materials for sustainable agro-productivity, food security and environment: a review article
Haggag, W. M.
8. Schiff base synthesis, formulation as emulsifiable concentrate and study its nematicidal efficiency on root-knot nematode meloidogyne spp. under greenhouse conditions
Hamouda, S. E. S., Abd-Alla, H. I. and Abd Elattif, Nosa S.
9. Groundnut shell meal as a partial replacement for maize in diets of clarias gariepinus juveniles
Irabor, A. E., Ekelemu, J. K., Ekokotu, P. A., Obakanurhe, O. and Adeleke, M. L
10. Effect of seed pelleting with different matrices on physical characteristics and seed quality of lettuce (lactuca sativa)
Jeephet, J., Atnaseo, C., Hermhuk, S. and Kangsopa, J.
11. The exposure of manipulated insect sound towards rice seedlings grown through transplanting
Kadarisman, N., Setiadi, M. and Dwandaru, W. S. B.
12. Potential of entomopathogenic fungi for controlling rice leafhoppers and lepidopterous larvae in northern thailand
Kawpet, R., Thancharoen, A. and Sridokchan, W.
13. Improvement of germination of low viable pepper seeds by seed priming under optimal and suboptimal temperatures
14. Product development of fish tofu supplemented with malva nut gum
Lertnimitmongkol, W. and Mongkontanawat, N.
15. Product development of functional beverage from mangosteen juice supplemented with high anti-inflammatory activity herbal plants from thailand
Mongkontanawat, N., Phuangborisut, S, Chanawanno, T. and Khunphutthiraphi, T.
16. Alleviation of salinity stress at the early seedling stage in rice by using exogenous indole 3 acetic acid (iaa) produced from enterobacter sp.
Na Chiangmai, P., Khianngam, S., Pinwised, W., Anuphanchai, J., Rienghlam, P. and Meetum, P
17. The complete chloroplast genome of ensete glaucum (roxb.) cheesman
Nguyen, H. D., Le, V. M., Nguyen, P. A. T., Dinh, H. N., Phan, N. H., Vu, M. T. and Do, H. D. K.
18. Cellulase-enhanced fermented edible seaweed extracts as liquid organic fertilizers for lettuce (lactuca sativa l. var. crispa)
Ope?a, J. M., Pacris Jr., F. A. and Pascual, B. N. P.
19. Species composition and diel variation of fish caught by traditional longline fishing
Panchan, R., Kasamesiri, P., Sutthi, N., Ounjit, W., Jorjong, S. and Sangsila, A.
20. Influence of rainfall, relative humidity, and temperature on the damage caused by the anthracnose-twister of onion
Pangilinan, D. C. J. C., Alberto, R.T., Padilla, C. O. and Fiegalan, F. T.
21. Evaluating the acaricidal effect of essential oil nanoemulsion against the cutworm, spodoptera litura
Passara, H., Pumnaun, J. and Thipmanee, K.
22. Growth, yield performance, and economic assessments of pleurotus ostreatus var.floridagrown in philippines agricultural waste enriched with dried banana leaves
Perpetua, A. P., Abejuela, C. B., Cambiado, J. E. andBellere, A. D.
23. Effects of 6 benzylaminopurine and meta topoline on micropropagation of dendrobium chrysanthum wall. ex. lindl.
Poeaim, A. Kunwanlop, W., Boonmee, W. and Laipasu, P.
24. A new method to increase plant quantity through tissue culture on vitex negundo l.
Poeaim, A., Prasertkittikul, N., Wangsor, N., Boonmee, W. and Laipasu, P.
25. Analysis of secondary metabolites and genes related to the pathogenicity of the rice blast fungus pyricularia oryzae
Pradapphai, P., Kumlung, T. and Parinthawong, N.
26. Toxicity of litsea petiolata hook.f. essential oil against aedes aegypti (linn.), aedes albopictus (skuse), anopheles minimus (theobald) and culex quinquefasciatus (say)
Puwanard, C., Moungthipmalai, T. and Soonwera, M.
27. Farmer’s perceptions of coffee by-products as bali cattle feed in catur village-bali
Sanjaya, I. G. A. M. P., Sudita, I. D. N., Prakerti, N. L. A. D. and Santika, I. B. M. P.
28. Assessment of water quality variation for agriculture in bang pakong river of thailand
Shwe, K. K., Huaihongthong, S. and Yampracha, S.
29. Isolation and optimization of efficient indole acetic acid-producing staphylococcus edaphicus from saccharum officinarum rhizosphere with their influence on multiple plant growth-promoting traits
Sitlaothaworn, K., Busabun, T., Dechkla, M., Thaipratum, R. and Khunphaderm, M.
30. Phytochemical effectiveness of some ethanomedicinal plants of balochistan, pakistan against urogenital infections
Sultan, I. N., Tareen, M., Tareen, A. K. and Khan, M. W.
31. Yield and post-harvest quality of sweet corn (zea mays l. var. saccharata) to vermicompost and fermented weed teas application
Talip, O. S. and Villaver, J. P.
32. Effect of hitch height on traction and longitudinal stability during haulage operation using 2wd tractor
Tapang, T., Chhetry, B. S. K. and Pranav, P. K.
33. Physiological and yield parameters of sweet corn (zea mays l. var. rogusa) in response to biofertilizer application under low elevation condition
Villaver, J. P.
34. Effects of paclobutrazol on flowering of juvenile durian trees cv. ‘monthong’ and its costs and returns of production
Wiangsamut, B. and Wiangsamut, M. E. L.