1. The differences in hatching chick weight, fertility, hatchability, and embryonic mortality of japanese quail fed black soldier fly larvae (bsfl) and anchovy by-product as protein sources.
Abdul Aziz, M. R., Rusli, N. D., Rahman, M. M., Zulhisyam A. K., Harun, H. C., Al-Amsyar, S. M., Mahmud M. and Mat, K.
2. Magnitude of heterosis for some quantitative traits in aromatic rice
Alvaran, P. J., Dela Cruz, L. S. M. and Natividad, E. P.
3. Biotechnological potential of phosphate-solubilizing pseudomonas migulae strain geot18
Bychkova, A. A., Zaitseva, Y. V., Sidorov, A. V., Aleksandrova, A. S. and Marakaev, O. A.
4. Increasing growth, seed product and phosphorus uptake efficiency of soybean (glycine max (l.) merrill) in alfisol using phosphorus fertilization methods
Cahyono, O., Minardi S., Hartati, S. and Rifaldi, D.
5. Relation between geometrical and physicochemical properties of various thai rough rice
Chanlat, P. and Songsermpong, S.
6. Effect of seedling management under aerobic soil on the yield and yield components of kum bangpra rice variety (oryza sativa l.)
Chinaworn, S., Sennoi, R., Boonkrachang, N. and Promsomboon, P.
7. Olive oil quality characteristics of olive orchards (olea europaea var. euroupaea l.) in a semi-arid continental zone: case of the beni mellal-khenifra region in morocco
Elhabty, M., Ait yacine, Z., Hasib, A., Boundi, A. and Alaoui, M.
8. Appropriate sowing technique to enhance productivity and maximize the net return of alfalfa crop
Gondal, M. R., Arshad, M., Ali, N., Dr. Rizvi, S. A., Jahangeer, A., Ijaz, S., Ashraf, M. S., Khan, M. N., Iqbal, N. and Idrees, M.
9. Pectin from mango peels as edible coating to extend the shelf life of fresh mango
Gragasin, MC. B. and Villota, SM. M.
10. Effect of glucose on endoglucanase and ?-glucosidase production by some indigenous indonesian fungi
Hidayati, F. L. N., Suroto, D. A., Widada, J., Sardjono and Cahyanto, M. N.
11. Using nematode communities as an indicator of soil quality assessment for pepper (piper nigrum l.) growing.
Hieu, D. D., Nga, B. T. T., Tuan, T. A., Trang, C. N. M., Canh, T. T., An, T. H. T., Quynh, N. T. N. and Xuyen, N. T.
12. Effect of maize cob as replacement for maize (zea mays) on the growth performance and haematological profile of clarias gariepinus fingerlings.
Irabor, A. E., Ekelemu, J. K., Nwachi, F. O. Olawale, J. O. and Pierre, J. H.
13. The boosting of anthocyanin accumulation in black rice cv. riceberry by spraying mgso4 at two different altitudes under field conditions.
Keosonthi, C., Ingsuraruk, P., Dangprapun, S., Sookgul, P., Narumol, P., Saichompoo, U. and Malumpong, C.
14. Effects of nitrogen fertilizer levels and n2-fixing rhizosphere bacteria supplements, enterobacter asburiae, on soil fertility, n uptake, growth and yield of sesame (sesamum indicum l.) cultivated on alluvial soil in dyke.
Khuong, N. Q., Em, T. H., Quang, L. T., Xuan, D. T. Hue, N. H., Huu, T. N., Nhan, T. C., Xuan, L. N. T. and Thuc, L. V.
15. Compensatory growth response with switching dietary protein levels in common lowland frog, rana rugulosa.
Klahan, R., Kaithong, S. and Ounsawat, S.
16. Chrysanthemum stunt viroid as a protective viroid isolate against columnea latent viroid and pepper chat fruit viroid in tomato plants
Kungwon, P., Netwong, C., Porsoongnoen, S. and Reanwarakorn, K.
17. Ectoparasite species attacking chicken in eastern area of bangkok, thailand
Lakyat, A., Pumnuan, J. and Thipmanee, K.
18. Characterization and transmission of columnea latent viroid in tomato.
Laomanotham, S., Kungwon, P., Porsoongnoen, S., Sinhabandhu, S. and Reanwarakorn, K.
19. Yield and oil response of linseed (linum usitatissimum l.) to nitrogen application
Lemessa, G. B. and Zerihun, J.
20. Field performance of adlai (coix lacryma-jobi l.) under organic planting system in acidic marginal upland in the philippines
Magallon, W. N. and Cabahug, A. G.
21. Comparative effects of organic and inorganic fertilizers on growth, antioxidant activity and bacoside content in bacopa monnieri (l.) wettst.
Maikami, M., Kanto, U., Sonjaroon, W. and Promdang, S.
22. The effects of genetic groups, and age on the chemical composition, physical properties, and somatic cell count of raw buffalo milk
Mettamehtar, K., Tuntivisoottikul, K. and Takeungwongtrakul, S.
23. Causes and solution of forest and agricultural burning in northern, thailand
Prapatigul, P. and Sreshthaputra, S.
24. Knowledge and practice following good agricultural practices (gap) in durian cultivation along the border in srisakorn district, narathiwat province
Prapruit, P., Wikraisakul, J. and Pomsakul, A.
25. Community participation in the special efforts to increase rice production program (upsus) in ambarawa pringsewu regency, lampung, indonesia
Rangga, K. K., Gitosaputro, G., Listiana, I. and Yanfika, H, Bursan, R
26. Determination of pregnancy associated - glycoproteins (pags) during and post pregnancy in riverine buffaloes (bubalus bubalis linn.)
Rigos L. M., Atabay, E. C., Atabay, E. P and Apolinario, J. P. R.
27. Evaluating environmental adaptive variability of various alfalfa (medicago sativa l.) fodder cultivars
Rizvi, S. A., Gondal, M. R., Naseem, W., Umair, A., Basit, A, Muhammad, G., Khaliq, A., Ahmad, S. and Khan, A.
28. Technical performance of developed appropriate technologies: its utilization as an approach for sustainable philippine agricultural mechanization
Romallosa, A. R. D., Lara?o, L. E., Arostique, D. R. M. and Hisu-an, L. M.
29. Phytochemical characteristics of white turmeric rhizome (curcuma zedoaria (berg.) roscoe) essential oil from lembang, west java, indonesia
Rosa, D., Pranasti, E. A. and Halim, Y.
30. The cultivation of milky mushroom (calocybe indica p&c) in the plastic bag in thailand
Sornprasert, R., Kasipar, K., Katekunlaphan, T. Tongchure, S. and Sukkapan, P.
31. Effect of replacing soybean meal with malted chocolate drink’s spent grain on productive performance of broilers
Suklerd, S. and Thumdee, P.
32. Physical properties and nutritional value of durian juice produced from durian chips by-products
Sureeporn, B., Saranrat, P. and Tanawat, C.
33. Antagonistic activity of candida utilis scku1 yeast against crown rot disease of ‘hom thong’ banana (musa acuminata, aaa group)
Tongsri, V., Sanosomneng, K., Umrung, S. and Montri, N.
34. Effects of natural bioactive mixture at varying levels on the growth and economic parameters of broilers (gallus gallus domesticus)
Villaver, J. P. and Cagatin, R. S.