1. Improvement of wool dyeing quality and its antimicrobial activity using nano forms of silver
Ali, N. F. and Abd-Elsalam, I. S.
2. The effect of timing and storage temperature on pollen viability and pollen germination in zephyranthes hybrid
Anuwong, C., Teerarak, M. and Saetiew, K.
3. Eco-physiological manipulation by using humic acid and micronutrient for improving soil biological quality and rice yield in coastal agricultural land
Bertham, Y. H., Nusantara, A. D., Arifin, Z., Herman, W. and Barchia, M. F.
4. Screening of functional activities of phyllanthus acidus
Casalio, J., Galam, C. M. and Waing, K. G.
5. Protein hydrolysates from agricultural wastes for plant bacterial disease control
Ditsawanon, T., Parinthawong, N., Phaonakrob, N. and Roytrakul, S.
6. Potential use of extracts and active constituent from desmodium sequax to control fungal plant diseases
Do, T. H. T., Pham, T. H., Pham, G. V., Vo, K. A., Nguyen, T. T. T., Vu, D. H., Nguyen, X. C., Vu, V. H., Nghiem, D. T., Choi, G. J., Nguyen, N. H., Nguyen, H. T. Trinh, X. H. and Le Dang, Q.
7. Use of tithonia diversifolia leaves for liquid organic fertilizer
Fahrurrozi, F., Sudjatmiko, S., Muktamar, Z., Setyowati, N. and Chozin, M.
8. Effect of dietary supplementation with vietnamese coriander (persicaria odorata) extract on growth performance, carcass characteristics and meat quality of broilers
Glinubon, J., Nopparatmaitree, M., Chaiwang, N., Bunmee, T., Setthaya, P., Suwanlee, S., Lunpha, A., Yeanpet, C. and Siriboon, C.
9. Influence of various irrigation systems on the growth and yield of lettuce (lactuca sativa l.)
Gonzaga, N. R., Gonzaga, A. B. Jr, Octavio, R., Pepito, S. L. A., Batuigas, A. M. T. and Magallanes, J. N.
10. Antifungal and antioxidant activities of ag@feonps@chitosan preparation by endophyte streptomyces aureofaciens
Haggag, W. M. and Eid, M. M.
11. Reliability of seedling stage selection for aluminium stress tolerance in hot pepper (capsicum annuum l)
Herison, C., Rustikawati., Hasanudin., Suharjo, U. K. J. and Masabni, J. G.
12. Effect of strain and gender on production performance, carcass characteristics and meat quality of broiler chickens
Kamporn, K., Deeden, B., Klompanya, A., Setakul, S., Chaosap, C. and Sittigaipong, R.
13. Effect of organic manure and chemical fertilizers on the growth, production and seed quality of sunflower (helianthus annuus l.)
Khan, N., Ishaq, M., Khan, M. S., Tibpromma, S., Asad, S., Hu, Y. and Karunarathna, S. C.
14. Quality properties of northern thai beef sausage (sai-ua-nuea) with different additional levels of selected herbs
Khwanchai, P., Fong-inS. and Klinmalai, P.
15. Developing an international cooperation training program for designing sustainable agriculture systems under the climate crisis era
Kim, H., Singseewo, A. and Poungsuk, P.
16. The carbon footprint assessment from electricity in amnatcharoen province, northeastern thailand
Kulsuwan, P. and Sirisathit, P.
17. Non-destructive leaf area estimation in habanero chili (capsicum chinense jacq.)
Lakitan, B., Susilawati, S., Wijaya, A., Ria, R. P. and Putri, H. H.
18. Development of loop-mediated isothermal amplification (lamp) for rapid detection of methicillin-resistance staphylococcus aureus (mrsa) from dairy cattle
Laohasatian, T., Eardmusic, S. and Seritrakul, P.
19. Productivity of five entomopathogenic nematodes in galleria mellonella l. and their persistence in soil under laboratory conditions
Noitubtim, P., Caoili, B. L. and Noosidum, A.
20. Effect of feeding banana stalk on the physical quality and nutritive value of eggs, fatty acid profile, and lipid quality index in yolk of laying hens under a free-range rearing system in bamboo plantation
Nopparatmaitree, M., Aiem-Mongkol, N., Sittisuporn, T., Raksasiri, B. V., Chotnipat, S., Glinubon, J. and Na Nan, T.
21. Dietary of probiotics and organic acids supplementation on productive performances, intestinal morphology, carcass characteristics, and meat quality of broiler chickens
Nopparatmaitree, M., Plaimast, H. and Soisuwan, K.
22. Fungal flora of mechanic workshops and its bioremediation
Okigbo, R. N. and Okafor, S. P.
23. Facilitation of agricultural skills for promoting future careers of special students at phrae panyanukul school in phrae province
Poungsuk, P., Kruadsungnoen, C. and Junlex, P.
24. Changes in soil properties of bangkok soil series from rice stubble burning
Preesong, J. and Yampracha, S.
25. Guidelines for developing the management potential of an organic rice farmers group in chun district, phayao province
Punyakwao, U., Prapatigul, P., Sreshthaputra, S., Intaruccomporn, W. and Phayakka, N.
26. Farmers’ economic status and acceptability of goat farm management technology: a case study in the lower central and upper southern regions of thailand
Raksasiri, B. V., Thongklai, K., Kantatyod, K., Chotnipat, S., Khotsakdee, J., Sahattacho, W., Kaewploy, N., Na Chiangmai, P. and Pinthong, W.
27. Phytochemical screening of indigenous plants utilized by the agta community in aurora, philippines
Rocha, P. P. V., Gargabite, B. F. L., Jacob, J. K. S. and Abucay Jr., J. B.
28. Evaluation on salinity tolerance of new maize hybrids at early growth and their performance in coastal field
Rustikawati, Herison, C., Simarmata. M., Suprijono, E., Gustian, M., Herawati, R., Marlin, Romeida, A
29. Effect of drying methods during priming on quality and longevity of rice seeds
Sangkrabun, P. and Sikhao, P.
30. Isolation and optimization to enhance anti-streptococcus suis bacteriocin production by lactobacillus plantarum rb01-so
Showpanish, K., Sonhom, N., Janyaphisan, T., Woraprayote, W. and Rumjuankiat, K.
31. A study on the phytochemical efficiency, fumigant toxicity and repellent activity of selected plant extracts against the storage rice weevil (tribolium castaneum)
Shunmugadevi, C., Maheshwari, K. and Anburadhika, S.
32. Nanofibers derived from endophytic chaetomium brasilense for growth stimulation of rice
Song, J. J., Soytong, K. and Thianrat, L.
33. Simultaneous and sensitive detection of cvb, cchmvd and csvd mixed infections in chrysanthemum using multiplex nested rt-pcr
Supakitthanakorn, S., Vichittragoontavorn, K., Kunasakdakul, K. and Ruangwong, O.
34. Intraguild interaction, attack patterns, and community structure of maize caterpillar in bali province, indonesia
Supartha, I. W., Susila, I. W., Sulhan, W. A., Tulung, M., Laba, I. W., Yudha, I. K. W., Utama, I. W. E. K and Wiradana, P. A.
35. Development and evaluation of the formula for healthy mushroom beverage with high ?-glucan prepared from schizophyllum commune fr. in thailand
Thumrongchote, D. and Mongkontanawat, N.
36. Implementing payment environmental services in langbiang biosphere reserve, vietnam
Ton, T. M., Le, V. T. and Pham, N. D. H.
37. Ribeye areas and sizes of fattening culled dairy carcasses determination using plastic grid and geometric methods
Tuntivisoottikul, K., Pomasa, P. and Sivapirunthep, P.
38. Egg production, quality, and hatchability rates of philippine ducks (anas luzonica) in response to low-cost cassava-based rations
Villaver, J. P., Zacal, A. L., Gabaya, N. E. and Cantila, M. L.