1. Antifungal activity of bacillus subtilis subsp. spizizenii bl-59 to control some important postharvest diseases of mango fruits (mangifera indica l.)
Duangkaew, P.and Monkhung, S.
2. Farmers' knowledge level and related variables towards olive production and marketing recommendations in matrouh governorate, egypt
Elkashef, O. M., Mansour, T. G. and Esleem, S. A.
3. Soil erosion rate estimate using usle of corn producing areas in barangay vitali, zambonga city, philippines
Garan, M. A., Salang, E. D., Galo, E. V. and Tabal, E. P.
4. Diversity of fungal spores in the canopy of two mangrove tree species of southwest india
Karamchand, K. S., Sharathchandra, K. and Sridhar, K. R.
5. Morphological identification of plant parasitic nematodes associated with rambutan (nephelium lappaceum linn.)
Kiunisala, P. B., Panalangin, Jr. D. D., Locsin, S. A., Alvarez, L.V., Rendon, A. O., Mapanao, C. P., Zurbano, L. Y. and Bellere, A. D.
6. The effect of different planting materials ratios on the growth of foliage plants
Kosinwattana, S., Anuwong, C., Chatchana, T., Boonauan, P. and Teamkao, P.
7. Influence of perceived risks in farmer’s decision towards sustainable farm practices, evidence from northern thailand
Llones, C. and Suwanmaneepong, S.
8. Milk fatty acid profile in different genetic groups and age of buffaloes
Mettamehtar, K., Tuntivisoottikul, K. and Takeungwongtrakul, S.
9. Antifungal activity and phytochemical analysis of miliusa sessilis twig extract to control anthracnose disease in mango (mangifera indica)
Monkhung, S. and Pootaeng-on, Y.
10. Live birth after artificial insemination using cryopreserved epididymal sperm recovered from the cauda epididymis of slaughtered non-descript bucks in the philippines
Ocampo, L. C., Dela Rosa, I. C. J., Lofranco, J. O. C., Ortiz, J. G. M. and Ocampo, M. B.
11. Neglected crops of africa
Okigbo, R. N. and Ugwu, C. S.
12. Profitability analysis of giant african land snail marketing in delta north, nigeria
Okonta, B. O., Gbigbi, T. M. and Imitini, E. S.
13. Antimicrobial enhancement of red onion crude extract using epsilon-polylysine
Phakawan, J. and Tepsorn, R.
14. The effects of sous-vide cooking on the physicochemical, microbiological, and carbon footprint of buffalo meat at various temperatures and times
Phoemchalard, C., Tathong, T. and Pornanek, P.
15. Yield stability of new elite lines of yardlong bean (vigna unguiculata (l.) walp. subsp. sesquipedalis verdc.)
Pornsuriya, P., Pornsuriya, P., Kwun-on, P. and Chittawanij, A.
16. Supplementation of synbiotic in diets of thai native chicken: the effect on its production performance, intestinal histomorphology and carcass quality
Raksasiri, B. V., Thongklai, K., Chotnipat, S., Khotsakdee, J., Injana, W. and Nopparatmaitee, M.
17. Isolation and characterization of actinobacteria with antibacterial and plant growth-promoting activities from maoberry cultivated soil in northeast thailand
Sangsila, A., Pimda, W., Jorjong, S. and Promden, W.
18. The art and myth of organic agriculture for nature conservation and sustainable food production: perspective of bangladesh
Sarker, M. A.
19. Extraction and antioxidant activities of broken ganoderma lucidum spore
Senphan, T., Takeungwongtrakul, S. and Kaewthong, P.
20. Allelopathic effect of sorghum root extract and its potential use as a bioherbicide
Setyowati, N., Nurjanah, U., Utami, R. S., Muktamar, Z. and Fahrurrozi, F.
21. Effects of natural colorants on physicochemical properties and sensory acceptance of nham
Singkhum, U. and Kangkun, W.
22. The diversity of terrestrial earthworm in agricultural land and adjacent areas, uttaradit province, thailand
Somniyam, P. and Lapmak, K.
23. In vitro effect of callistemon viminalis and melaleuca cajuputi ethanolic extracts as botanical fungicide and insecticide
Somnuek, S., Thipmanee, K. and Jaenaksorn, T.
24. Factors affecting a twin roller groundnut sheller on shelling performance
Srila, M., Pachanawan, A. and Chuan-Udom, S.
25. The inhibition of seed germination treated with water extract of sorghum (sorghum bicolor, l.) cultivated in histosols
Susilo, E., Setyowati, N., Nurjanah, U., Riwandi and Muktamar, Z.
26. Carbon emission equivalent of selected agroforestry systems in zamboanga city, philippines
Tabal, E. P., Mendoza, T. C., Paelmo, R. F., Garcia, J. N. M. and Visco, R. G.
27. Antimicrobial susceptibility of chili extracts against foodborne pathogens and food related bacteria
Thavornsawadi, K., Ngamlert, C., Phakawan, J. and Tepsorn, R.
28. Effect of seed coating with fluorescent compound on quality and fluorescence of cucumber seeds
Thiphinkong, D. and Sikhao, P.
29. Functionality of insulin plant (costus igneus n.e. br.) leaf extracts
Trapse, M. J. L., Solomon, J. R. and Jacob, J. K. S.
30. Biological activities of extracts and beauvericin from cordyceps cateniannulata cpa14v
Van, N. T. T., Lam, D. T., Minh, P. T. H., Le, V. T. T., Hoan, B. V. and Duong, M. L.
31. Crossbreeding strategy evaluation between boer and local indonesian goat based on pre-weaning traits
Widyas, N., Nugroho, T., Ratriyanto, A. and Prastowo, S.
32. Study on status of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal populations in some pastures of turkey
Dilsiz, A., Rezaee Danesh, Y., Sagun, ?., Kaya ?zdo?an, D. and Koyuncu, N.
33. Phenotypic and molecular characterization of the bacterial causal agents of sugar beet soft rot and vascular necrosis disease in southeastern iran
Rezaee Danesh, Y., Rastgou, M. and Kariman, K.