1. Influence of exogenous growth-regulators on physiological and growth processes of dwarf mandarin cv. ‘miagava-vase’.
Belous, O., Soytong, K. and Vasileyko, M.
2. Short-term herbs supplementation on the physiological condition of bali cattle under the oil palm integration system.
Dwatmadji, Suteky, T. and Sutrisno, E.
3. Livestock farmers’ involvement in goat production in aniocha north local government area of delta state, nigeria.
Emaziye, P. O., Ikpoza, E. A. and Ebewore, S. O.
4. Conception rate of post-partum dairy water buffaloes (bubalus bubalis) supplemented with progesterone after artificial insemination. 1
Ferrer, A. V., Atabay, E. C., Atabay, E. P., Tadeo, R. D., Apolinario, J. R. and Dela Cruz, C. F.
5. Gis-based site suitability analysis for biomass power plant in bohol.
Galang, W. N., Taba?ag, I. D. F. and Loretero, M. E.
6. Phytomicrobiome: a potential resource for agriculture – short review.
Gopikrishnan, V., Radhakrishnan, M., Joseph, J., Abirami, B. and Manigundan, K.
7. Screening of phenotypic performance, drought, and salinity tolerance in the mutagenized population of oryza sativa cv. mr219 generated through ion beam irradiation.
Hasan, N. A., Mohd, Y. R., Harun, A. R., Faiz, A., Sobri, H. and Yusof, S.
8. Water sorption isotherm of aceh rice (oryza sativa): study on chemical properties and characteristics.
Hayati, R., Synthia, D, Marliah, A. and Munawar, A. A.
9. Distribution and management of total and available sulfur under durian orchard soils in the eastern thailand.
Jaisue, N., Tawinteung, N., Worphet, A. and Khurnpoon, L.
10. Streptomyces mediated stimulation of defense related enzymes to increase the biocontrol resistance in capsicum annuum l. against ralstonia solanacearum.
Kaari, M., Joseph, J., Manikkam, R., Venugopal, G. and Soytong, K.
11. The comparison of cost and return from raw and ripe namdokmai mango planting of large plots in bang phli district, samutprakarn province.
Khermkhan, J., Chepoo, K., Detthamrong, U. and Koprasert, K.
12. Combination of humectants with potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate to inhibit curvularia clavata contamination in thai fermented fish spicy dip (nam phrik pla ra).
Khuenpet, K., Srapinkornburee, W. and Tassanaudom, U.
13. Effect of zinc on grading, quality and yield of potato (solanumtuberosum) in bangladesh.
Mahmud, N. U., Ferdous, Z., Ullah, H., Ahmed, N. U., Molla, S. H. and Anwar, M.
14. Assessment of awareness of broiler chicken welfare in gaborone, botswana.
Moreki, J. C., Maphanyane, P. and Manyeula, F.
15. The effects of lactobacillus plantarum inoculation of spontaneously fermented cassava pulp (sfcp) on the quality, feed intake, and growth of lao-native beef steers.
Napasirth, P., Wachirapakorn, C. and Napasirth, V.
16. Use of adobe photoshop for body measurements of crossbred beef cows and prediction of body weight after regression analysis.
Nilchuen, P., Yaigat, T. and Tungtrakoolsub, P.
17. Coffee cherry’s pulp variety and pulping delay time leading to cascara tea products.
Oktaviani, S., Yuwana, Y. and Hidayat, L.
18. Effects of n and p dosages on crop growth, yield, and attack of pod borrer (etiela zinchenella) of soybean c.v. detam-1 grown at swampy land.
Pujiwati, H., Ginting, S., Susilo, E., Suharjo, U. K. J. and Husna, M.
19. First report of population dynamics of oleander aphid, aphis nerii (hemiptera: aphididae) on three different species of oleander shrubs in iraq.
Rabeea, A. A.
20. Water quality factors related to phytoplankton population changes in the estuary ecosystem: a case study of mae klong estuary and tha chin estuary, upper gulf of thailand.
Saeiam, Y. and Kulabtong, S.
21. Improvement of threadfin bream (nemipterus virgatus) surimi gel properties by electron beam irradiation.
Sakamut, S. and Sajjabut, S.
22. Yield grading and prediction of combined closely trimmed and semi-boneless lean percentage using carcass traits of fattening culled dairy cattle in thailand.
Sivapirunthep, P. and Tuntivisoottikul, K.
23. Avirulent colletotrichum strain for controlling anthracnose disease in chilli caused by colletotrichum capsici.
Srisapoom, T., Saksirirat, W., Mongkolthanaruk, W. and Niamsanit, S.
24. Optimization and proximate analysis of prosomillet milk using response surface methodology.
Subasshini, V. and Thilagavathi, S.
25. Disease incidence and molecular diversity of tungro virus on rice (oryza sativa) in bengkulu, indonesia.
Sutrawati, M., Ganefianti, D. W., Sipriyadi, S., Wibowo, R. H., Agustin, Z., Listihani and Selangga, D. G. W.
26. Effect of insecticides and fungicides on arylamidase and urease activity in paddy soils.
Swetha, K., Varalakshmi, P., Srinivasulu, M., Keerthi, U. and Muralidhararao, D.
27. Repellency of six plant essential oils against periplaneta americana l. and blattella germanica l.
Takawirapat, W., Sittichok, S. and Soonwera, M.
28. Potential of trichoderma asperellum as a bio-control agent against citrus diseases caused by penicillium digitatum and colletotrichum gloeosporioides.
Vu, T. X., Tran, T. B., Hoang, C. Q., Nguyen, H. T., Do, L. M., Dinh, M. T., Thai, D. H. and Tran, T. V.
29. Effect of ethephon on fruit ripening and fruit components of durian cv. ‘monthong’ after harvest.
Wiangsamut, B., Wiangsamut, M. E. L., Wattana, K., Bamrung, P. and Charroenmoon, K.
30. Marketing and cost of sand roasted groundnut production by three community enterprises in kudjub district, udon thani province, thailand.