1. Relationship between physiological and root traits of peanut genotypes under terminal drought stress.
Aninbon, C., Jogloy, S., Vorasoot, N. and Patanothai, A.
2. What the soil organic matter term has to offer in a survey bibliographic in the last decade using science direct database.
Fabian, V. R. A., Suchodolak, L., Giongo, L. I., Nascimento, G. F., Carra, J. B., Fabris, M. and Tonial, L. M. S.
3. Forecasting reference evapotranspiration under climate change scenario in lake finchaa watershed, ethiopia.
Geleta, C. D. and Kannan, N.
4. Fruit growth and development of neck orange at the optimal time for harvesting under the difference period of climate.
Hansuek, S. and Na Nakorn, S.
5. Investigation of physico - chemical, physical properties and moisture content studies of soil using organic amendment.
Jeyaseeli, P., Jeyamangalam, F., Selvaraj, S. and Vella Durai, S. C.
6. Changes in germination of aged rice seeds after priming with rice bran, husks, brassinosteroids and chitosan.
Jirakajornjaritkul, C., Srisaad, K. and Khaengkhan, P.
7. Application of cost-effective coating materials supplemented with different types of local essential oil to control fusarium verticillioides (sacc.) nerenberg from post-harvest avocado fruits.
Jitjak, W. and Sanoamuang, N.
8. Molecular identification of anaplasma ovis and anaplasma marginale in sheep using pcr-rflp method.
Kaewhom, P. and Srikijkasemwat, K.
9. Effect of osmopriming and coating seed with captan and metalaxyl on the germination and seedling growth of field corn.
Kangsopa, J. and Jeephet, P.
10. The potential of fungi collected from earthworm gut and vermicompost producing auxin under tryptophan and non-tryptophan culture.
Kraisittipanit, R., Charerntantanakul, W., Aumtong, S., Niumsup, P., Klayraung, S. and Tancho, A.
11. Sediment accumulation rate and carbon burial rate in the pacific white shrimp (litopenaeus vannamei) ponds, phetchaburi province, upper gulf of thailand.
Kunlapapuk, S., Saipattana, P., Limhang, K. and Kulabtong, S.
12. Idenification of endophytic fungi associated in banana (musa paradisiaca l.) and evaluation of its enzymatic abilities.
Malubag, A. G., Parayao, A. M. and Waing, K. G. D.
13. Potential role of somatic embryo-generated synthetic seed production on mass propagation of recalcitrant grain legume crops in sub-saharan africa.
14. Preliminary study on the effect of feeding black soldier fly larvae (bsfl) on growth and laying performance of japanese quail (coturnix japonica).
Mat, K., Mohamad, N. A. S., Rusli, N. D., Rahman, M. M., Harun, H. C., Al-Amsyar, S. M. and Mahmud, M.
15. Using artificial intelligence systems for intensive safe cultivation of crops-short communication.
Mikhailov, D., Fedorov, V., Mitrokhin, M., Pronichkin A. K. and Soytong, K.
16. Empowering the entrepreneurial skills of women vegetable growers through farmer business school.
Naval, R. C., Carig, E. T., Dolojan, F. M., Julian, B. S. and Ngabit, J. B. A. B.
17. Viability of lactic acid bacteria, fatty acid profile and quality of cocoghurt made using local and commercial starters during fermentation.
Pato, U., Yusuf, Y., Panggabean, I. P., Handayani, N. P., Kusuma, A. N., Adawiyah, N. and Jaswir, I.
18. Effects of cultivated practices on the growth, phenolic content, antioxidant activity and ca content of chinese kale (brassica oleracea l. var. alboglabra).
Pattanachatchai, N., Sumhirun S., Promatar, P. and Sompen, N.
19. Physico-chemical and microbiological properties of non-dairy yoghurt made from rice derivatives.
Plengsaengsri, P., Krusong, W., Thompson, A. K., Chadseesuwan, U. and Deetae, P.
20. Occurrence of streptococcus spp. on farmed nile tilapia (oreochromis niloticus l.) in lubao, pampanga, philippines.
Reyes, A. T., Raymundo, A. K., Baldrias, L. R., Paller, V. G. and Dalmacio, I. F.
21. The impacts and evidence of australian droughts on agricultural crops and drought related policy issues.
Roy, R. N., Kundu, S. and Kumar, R. S.
22. Trade competitiveness in the global market: an analysis of four palm oil products from indonesia, malaysia and thailand.
Saeyang, R. and Nissapa, A.
23. Vitro regeneration from callus and cell suspension cultures in indian mustard [brassica juncea (linn.) czern & coss].
Shyam, C., Tripathi, M. K., Tiwari, S., Ahuja, A., Tripathi, N. and Gupta, N.
24. Antifungal potential of some essential oils as a fumigant against a stored grain fungus, aspergillus flavus.
Singh, M. P., Mishra, A. K. and Singh, R.
25. Effect of production process on physicochemical properties and bioactive compound in karanda (carissa carandas) tea.
26. Tomato leaf disease detection using image processing technique.
Sivagami, S. and Mohanapriya, S.
27. The connection between rubber production and livelihood under rubber farming system along with oil palm growing in the southeast coast of thailand.
Somboonsuke, B., Boonkongma, M., Kongmanee, C., Thatthong, K. and Prapatigul, P.
28. Effect of wet heating and ph on fatty acids of fresh coconut milk.
Teangpook, C., Puminatb, W. and Saengprakai, J.
29. Impact of water-saving method on grain yield of rice var. khao hawm mae paya tong dam in irrigated fields.
30. Assessment of four species of vegetables grown in deep flow technique and nutrient film technique hydroponic systems.
Wiangsamut, B. and Wiangsamut, M. E. L.
31. Effects of diet additive supplements on the performance and cost of grower-finisher production: a case study in nakhon sawan province, thailand.
Wiyabot, T. and Manakit, P.
32. Learning media needs of beef cattle farmers in kong khaek sub-district, mae chaem district, chiang mai province.
Wongphaiwan, K., Prapatigul, P., Sreshthaputra, S., Intaruccomporn, W. and Yammuen-Art, S.