1. Synthesis of new metal complex dye and its application on nylon fibers pretreated with chitosan
Ali, N. F. and Saadia A. Abd El-Megied
2. Study of numerical analysis and gravimetric method of soil water contents in relation to growth parameters and yields of onions (allium cepa l.)
Anda, P., Hamimu, L. and Sabaruddin, L.
3. Fern and fern allies as non-timber forest product in baler, aurora, philippines
Barrogo, K. N., Delos Santos, M. P., Montes, A. A. T., Quiben, A. D., Rotaquio Jr., E. L. and Valete, E. J. P.
4. Utilization of some in-situ micro-organism for improving the growth and result of organic gogo rice (oryza sativa l.) in bengkulu coastal area
Bertham, Y. H., Nusantara, A. D., Arifin, Z. and Anandyawati, A.
5. Evaluation of the impact of pathogenic fungi on the growth of pisum sativum l.- a review article
Chaudhary, N., Singh, C., Pathak, P., Rathi, A. and Vyas, D.
6. Local community’s leader: role and authority of sub-district and village headman in the changing structure and context in chiang mai, thailand
7. Developing the quality seed production technology for berseem (trifolium alexandrinum l.) fodder
Gondal, M. R., Rizvi, S. A., Hanif, M. S., Mahmood, T., Naseem, W., Hayat, S., Mustafa, S., Pervez, A. and Khan, A.
8. A novel of bioprospecting of earthworm cast associated actinobacteria for its antimicrobial properties--short communication
Gopikrishnan, V., Radhakrishnan, M., Joseph, J., Abirami, B., Manigundan, K., Suresh, A. and Soytong, K.
9. Effect of garlic concentrates on performance of hybrid catfish fingerlings (heterobranchus longifilis x clarias gariepinus)
Irabor, A. E., Ekelemu, J. K., Ekokotu, P. A. and Nwachi, O. F.
10. Resilience, various benefits, and constraints of rubber agroforestry systems in southern thailand
11. Genetic variability of tomato leaf curl new delhi virus infecting cucumber in sub-himalayan plains in eastern india
Karmakar, A., Sarkar, T., Chakraborty, P., Biswas, K. K., Saha, A. and Saha, D.
12. Effects of ozone fumigation on shelf life and sulfur dioxide residues of longan fruit
Likhittragulrung, S., Pankasemsuk, T. and Whangchai, K.
13. A creative agricultural resource management to support tourism in phuket province
Mungkhun, M., Poungsuk, P., Intorrathed, S. and Sittijinda, P.
14. Root and shoot responses of local upland rice varieties to various inorganic phosphorus levels
Na Chiangmai, P., Meetum, P., Vechpong, T. and Brooks, S.
15. Brown planthopper vector-virus transmission in rice and inhibitory effects of plant essential oils
Na Phatthalung, T. and Tangkananond, W.
16. Organic basmati rice cultivation in india: challenges from field to flight--a review article.
Patlavath, R. and Albert, S
17. Inulin evaluation of jerusalem artichoke (helianthus tuberosus) from organic cultivation areas, phayao, thailand
Pinmongkhonkul, S., Ganranoo, L., Timsom, Y. Jantapatak, Y. and Boonriam, W.
18. Sep strategy for the survival of rice farming career of small farming households in the upper northern region of thailand
Prabripu, P. and Wiboonpongse, A.
19. Epitope-based peptide antigen of pepper yellow leaf curl thailand virus for specific antibody production.
Pumrachat, S. and Hongprayoon, R.
20. Building indigenous smart hydroponic farm as lessons from an academic experiment--a review article
Rasheed, J., Latif, K., Sheraz, M. and Iqbal, A.
21. Anthocyanin and polyphenol contents of antidesma thwaitesianum m?ll. arg. berry juice being stabilized by protein matrices
Rosruen, T., Vadhanasindhu, P. and Phuwaprisirisan, P.
22. Development of a mobile app for recording and management alert on-farm to supporting beef cattle smallholder farmers.
Saengwong S., Thannithi, W., Intawicha, P. and Porkaew, C.
23. A non-invasive molecular genetic technique for sex identification of nicobar pigeon (caloenas nicobarica), the last living relative of dodo bird
Seritrakul, P. and Laosutthipong, C.
24. Evaluation of tomatoes fruits flesh colour, beta-carotene and lycopene content.
Soytong, M., Guevarra, P. R., Mateo, J. M. C. and Galvez, H. F.
25. Estimation of effective moisture diffusivity of red amaranth leaves (amaranthus tricolor l.) for thin-layer drying technology.
Sultana, A. and Ghosh, U.
26. Application of chaetomium cochliodes cth02 to against durian root rot cause by phytophthora palmivora rt01.
Tongon, R. and Soytong, K.
27. Isolation and identification of bacterial wilt causing ralstonia solanacearum from groundnut (arachis hypogaea l.).
Umadevi, U., Narasimha Murthy, K., Gayathri Devi, N. and Srinivas, C.
28. Communication network analysis among bt corn growers in isabela, philippines: a basis for improved agricultural delivery system.
Valdez, M. H. and Delos Trinos, C. H.