1. Characteristics of red macroalgae, caloglossa beccarii detoni from freshwater for food as safe and other applications in thailand
Chankaew, W., Amornlerdpison, D. and Lailerd, N.
2. Rubber agroforestry system (ras) practices to overcome rubber price and soil erosion in southern thailand
Chhiev, B. and Jongrungrot, V.
3. Genetic classification of upland rice (oryza sativa l.) collected from minority farmers in thailand using indel marker
Chimthai, S., Na Chiangmai, P. and Brooks, S.
4. Effects of colchicine treatment on morphological variations of neolamarckia cadamba
Eng, W. H., Ho, W. S. and Ling, K. H.
5. Agricultural digitalization and rural development in covid-19 response plans: a review article
Haggag, W. M.
6. The structural model of a sustainable coffee - based agrotechnology parks development in bengkulu province, indonesia
Hamdan, H., Fauzi, A. M., Rusli, M. S. and Rustiadi, E.
7. Genetic analysis of panicle architecture traits in f5 from single cross of local rice varieties for developing high yielding new type of upland rice
Herawati, R., Masdar, Alnopri and Widodo
8. Assessing students’ satisfaction towards agricultural learning services of the royal flora ratchaphruek
Homhuan, O, Panpakdee, C. and Borisutdhi, Y.
9. Value of food loss in asean countries and its relationship with economic growth
10. Social media adoption and use by public agricultural extension organizations in thailand
11. Phytoplankton composition in pacific white shrimp ponds, phetchaburi province, upper gulf of thailand
Kunlapapuk, S., Saipattana, P., Limhang, K. and Kulabtong, S.
12. Improving and effect of bio fertilizer on enhancement of the growth and bio chemical characteristic of photosynthesis on the blackgram (vigna mungo l.)
Lalitha, S. and Santhakumari, R.
13. Comparative energy bill of inbred and hybrid rice genotypes grown under conventional and organic production system in bay, laguna, philippines
May Soe Oo, Mendoza, T. C., Paelmo, R. F. and Organo, N. D.
14. Degradation dynamics of glyphosate in two types of soil from corn fields of the philippines
Mercado, C. A. and Mactal, A. G.
15. Ethnomedicinal plants used by the local folks in two selected villages of san miguel, surigao del sur, mindanao, philippines
Montero, J. C. and Geducos, D. T.
16. Nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium uptakes of organically grown sweet corn on coastal entisols
Muktamar, Z., Fahrurrozi, F., Sudjatmiko, S., Setyowati, N. and Chozin, M.
17. Using spontaneously fermented cassava pulp (sfcp) neglected in an open pit as the energy source of fermented total mixed ration (ftmr) on the in vitro gas production technique
18. Strategies adopted by maize farmers to minimize post-harvest losses in delta state, nigeria
Ovharhe, O. J., Emaziye, P. O., Okpara, O., Agoda, S. and Benson, C. O.
19. Effects of disc peg drum parameters on maize shelling performance of an axial flow shelling unit
Pachanawan, A., Doungpueng, K. and Chuan-Udom, S.
20. Economic analysis of cassava production in cambodia
Peuo, V., Mimgratok, S., Chimliang, T., Yagura, K., Huon, T. and Peuo, P.
21. Inhibition of xanthine oxidase and uric acid in canned bamboo shoot by yanang juice
Phungamngoen, C. and Suwan, T.
22. Technology transfer of beef cattle raising for productivity improvement based on intensive farming of beef cattle raising group in pua district, nan province
Prapatigul, P. and Sreshthaputra, S.
23. Antifungal potential of some essential oils as a fumigant against a stored grain fungus, aspergillus flavus
Singh, M. P., Mishra, A. K. and Singh, R.
24. Appropriate stocking density for growth of watermeal (wolffia arrhiza) and its efficiency of total ammonia nitrogen removal
Sirirustananun, N. and Jongput, B.
25. Polysaccharides in copra meal: extraction conditions, optimisation and characterisation
Sritrakul, N. and Keawsompong, S.
26. Factors affecting farmers’ adoption of good agricultural practice in vegetable production in the upper north of thailand
Supapunt, P., Intanu, P. and Chaikampun, K.
27. Thai traditional bent tree development by mother of cocoa (gliricidia sepium)
Tongchure, S., Chaodee, J., Jatuporn, C. and Sukprasert, P.
28. Potential of essential oils from piper nigrum against cowpea weevil, callosobruchus maculatus (fabricius)
29. Determination of supplementary irrigation water requirement and schedule for sorghum in kobo-girana valley, ethiopia
Wondatir, S. and Getnet, A.