1. Synergistic effect of some probiotics and natural dye on the improvement of yogurt properties
Ali, H. S., Al-khalifa, A. S., Abd-Elsalam, I. S. and Ali, N. F.
2. Effect of growth regulator on shoot induction from protocorm of dendrobium anna
Anuchai, J. and Sasiangdee, A.
3. Effects of different sources of probiotic encapsulation on some physico-chemical characteristics, viability, acceptability and its microstructure in probiotic salak juice
Chanawanno, T. and Mongkontanawat, N.
4. Development of sterilized durian cake roll
Chaturattanachaiporn, K. and Luangsakul, N.
5. Isolation and identification of nitrogen-fixing bacteria in the long-term fertility experiment in irrigated lowland rice ecosystem
Felipe, R. D., Undan, J. R., Evangelista, E. V. and Cruz, J. A.
6. Effect of prewashing silages of panicum virgatum l. on carbohydrate composition, enzyme hydrolysis and yeast fermentation
Florendo, P. DC. and Sharma-Shivappa, R. R.
7. Prevalence of trematode metacercariae in cyprinoid fish and food consumption behaviors of people from chiang rai province, northern thailand
Jitkham, P., Wongsawad, C., Koychusakun, P. and Phalaraksh, C.
8. The influence of fattening periods on performance, carcass composition, and meat quality of charolaise crossbred steers
Kheawrod, W., Sivapirunthep, P., Thiwaratkoon, P., Chongcharoen, M., Chancharoen, P. Yathongchai, W. and Chaosap, C.
9. Factors affecting the improvement of mango plantation for commercial ripe fruit production and swot analysis of nam dok mai mango collaborative farming in bang phli district, samut prakan province, thailand short communications
Khermkhan, J., Chepoo, K. and Lertdanaipong, E.
10. Effect of sterility value on qualities of chinese braised culled steer beef in retort pouch
Kumueang, C., Tangwatcharin, P. and Sorapukdee, S.
11. Variation in spikelet fertility and grain quality under heat stress during reproductive stage in thai non-photosensitive rice (oryza sativa l.) cultivars
Malumpong, C., Siriya, N., Pompech, D., Itthisoponkul, T., Arikit, S., Romkaew, J. and Cheabu, S.
12. Change management in vegetable farming: the case of farmers in delta state, nigeria
Ofuoku, A. U. and Ogisi, O. D.
13. Farmers’ satisfaction with agricultural extension services in delta state, nigeria
Ovharhe, O. J., Okwuokenye, G. F. and Emaziye, P.
14. Tetradecane producing biocontrol agent, trichoderma spp. against fusarium oxysporum in tomato (solanum lycopersicum l.)
Pavirhra, R. and Lalitha, S.
15. Efficacy, technical parameters and costs of applying insecticide using boom sprayers vs spray lances for controlling melon thrips in orchid nurseries in thailand
Sampaothong, S. and Punyawattoe, P.
16. Influence of various mineral phosphorus sources on growth and yield of maize (zea mays l.) in rainfed conditions of rawalakot, azad jammu and kashmir
Shehzad, M., Hira, A., Khalid, M., Muhammad, J., Majid, M. T, Mehdi, M., Naeem, S., Ayesha, A., Muhammad, A. Q, Hafiz, M. R. J., Khuram, M., Aqeel, A. and Sadaf, K.
17. Serratia marcescens kmitl2020 as a plant growth stimulant and bacterial antagonist to control brown leaf spot of rice caused by drechslera oryzae
Soytong, K., Unthuraloet, K. and Younes Rezaee Danesh
18. Gender, age, farm, and slaughter month factors affecting dairy carcass traits and the relationship between the traits, thoracic cavity depth, and carcass length
Thawonwat, R., Sivapirunthep, P., Kongpiboon, W. and Tuntivisoottikul, K.