1. Impact of certain egyptian wax foundation types and their chemical composition on biological activities of honey bees
Abd El-Wahab, T. E., Zidan, E. W. and Ghania, A. M. M.
2. Study on the quality of instant noodles made from riau local corn flour and sago starch
Ali , A., Maylani , D . and Pato, U.
3. Effect of bioregulators and removal method on bloom return and fruiting in cactus pear
Aounallah , M. K . , Hammami , S . B. M., Sahli, A . and Betta?eb , T .
4. Consumption efficiency of wolf and lynx spiders, pardosa pseudoannulata and oxyopes javanus, on insect pests of asiatic pennywort
Suvarin Bumroongsook, Janejira Namee and Kilaso, M.
5. Assessment of the sustainability of urban water and water demand management by using geo-information technology for the core vientiane municipality, vientiane capital, lao pdr
Dethoudom , S., Kaew Nualchawee, Suphan Karnchanasutham and Phattraporn Soytong
6. Effect of moringa oleifera seed oil, root and leave extracts on growth of major pathogenic fungi of tomato, green bean and potato in vitro
El - Mohamedy , R . S. R. and Mohamed , S. K.
7. Product development of sweet fermented rice (khoa-mak) supplemented with red yeast rice
Sani Jirasatid and Montira Nopharatana
8. Bionomics of the australian hawk moth, theretra laterillii lucasii (walker) (lepidoptera: sphingidae)
Kilaso , M. and Saen Tigvattananont
9. Yoghurt production from germinated native black rice (maepayatong dum rice)
Naruemon Mongkontanawat , Laongdao Wongekalak, Nonmuang , W. and Duangrutai Thumrongchote
10. Morphological and physiological responses of torch ginger[etlingera elatior (jack) r.m. smith] to paclobutrazol application
Muangkaewngam , A. and Sompong Te-chato
11. Ethnostudy of mushrooms and establishment of pure culture of cantharellus species (ero umunwene) a newly discovered mushroom found in ukwa-east, abia state, nigeria
Okigbo, R. N. and Okigbo, J. E.
12. Efficacy of new herbal shampoos from garcinia dulcis kurz, citrus aurantium l. and eucalyptus globulus labill as pediculicides for head lice (pediculus humans capitis) control
Sittichok, S. and Mayura Soonwera
13. Mentha and citrus oil against post harvest deterioration of wheat during storage
Upadhyay , R. S., Mishra , A. K. and Singh , R .