1. Pattern and potential production of durian in saikhao community, kokpho district, pattani province
Charun Radchanui and Pramoth Kheowvongsri
2. Drying behavior of osmotically air-dried semi-refined carrageenan
Pantuhan, G. P., Elepa?o, A. R., Yaptenco, K. F., and Carpio, E. V.
3. Study for probiotic properties of lactobacillus salivarius kl-d4 isolated from duck intestine
Kittaporn Rumjuankiat, Nualphan Ngamyeesoon, Adisorn Swetwiwathana and Komkhae Pilasombut
4. The effect of copra meal-hydrolysateon the broiler chicken microbiota
Phatcharin Prayoonthien, Sunee Nitisinprasert and Suttipun Keawsompong
5. Morphological and biological studies on the dark-bordered hawk moth, psilogramma increta (walker) (lepidoptera: sphingidae)
6. Some chemical and functional properties of dry pulp from riang (parkia timoriana (dc.) merr.)
7. Cultivation of lentinussquarrosulus and pleurotusostreatus on cassava bagasse based substrates.
Kupradi, C.*, Khongla, C., Musika, S., Ranok, A., Kungnang Tamaruay, Jirayus Woraratphoka and Seksan Mangkalanan
8. Evaluation of agricultural inputs for cultivation organic asparagus in the field
Pheaktra, P. *, Bancha Wiangsamut and Kasem Soytong
9. Functional roles of the plasticity in deep root system development in soil water uptake and dry matter production of doubled haploid lines of rice under upland drought condition
Suralta , R. R., Lucob , N. B., Aguelo , A. B., Niones , J. M., Cabral , M. C. J. and Rebong II , D. B.
10. Genotypic variation in proline accumulation during sequential drought and rewatering in response to drought preconditioning
Saowapa Duangpan, Sujitto , S. and Theera Eksomtramage
11. Chaetomium spp. as biological fertilizer for plant growth.
Song, J . J. and Kasem Soyton
12. The impact of biofungicides on agricultural yields and food security in africa
Anuagasi, C. L . , Okigbo, R. N. , Anukwuorji, C. A. and Okereke, C. N.