1. Product development of fruit tea mixed with hed krang
2. Assessing economic efficiency of oil palm production in aoluek district, krabi province
Phitthayaphinant, P. and Satsue, P.
3. A study of some hydro-aerodynamic properties of snake gourd seed, kernel and chaff
Idowu, D.O. and Owolarafe, O.K.
4. Date fruits grading based on some physical properties
V. Nozari and S.M.Mazloumzadeh
5. Impact of zero tillage adoption on household welfare in pakistan
Akhter Ali and Olaf Erenstein
6. Effect of irrigation intervals on the yield of three released sugarcane varieties in nigeria
Ethan, S., A.K. Gana, A.C. Wada and J. Baba
7. Assimilate partitioning pattern in aerobic rice as influenced by drip biogation
K. Vanitha, S. Mohandass and S. Chellamuthu
8. Growth and yield of three hybrid maize varieties under different irrigation levels
M. Shariot-Ullah, M.A. Mojid, S.S. Tabriz, T.K. Acharjee and A.K.M. Adham
9. Carcass and internal organ characteristics of finisher broilers fed neem(azadirachtaindica) leaf meal
H.O. Obikaonu, N.J. OkeudoI.C.Okoli and A.B. Udedibie
10. Performance of gramapriya poultry birds under different systems of management
Nishant Patel, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ashok Kumar Shrivastava and Kathirvelu Baskar
11. Assessment of dietary protein requirement on growth performance of young mekong giant catfish , cultured in floating net cages
Suthus Phuakgeen and Praneet Ngamsnae
12. Promotion of upland rice growth by actinomycetes under growth room condition
Jayvee A. Cruz, Evelyn F. Delfin, and Erlinda S. Paterno
13. Determining genetic distance by rapd-pcr of maize inbred lines produced by reciprocal recurrent selection
Ibrahim A. Hamzah, Hayba Q. Younan, Abdul kareem A. Al-kazaz, Ziyad A.Abed and Radhi T.Abed
14. Insect diversity in chickpea ecosystem
Mari, J.M., Chachar, S.D., Chachar, Q.I. and Kallar, S.A.
15. Agrobotanical traits of wild legumes canavalia on the coastal sand dunes
D’Cunha, M. and Sridhar, K.R
16. Identification of diverse fungi related with selected cucurbitaceae vegetables
T.S. Avinash and V. Ravishankar Rai
17. Bile and acid tolerance of lactic acid bacteria isolated from tempoyak and their probiotic potential
Usman Pato and Ingrid S. Surono
18. Evaluation of soil solarization and amendments as production practices for lettuce and vegetable soybean in northern thailand
Robert J. McGovern, Worawan Chaleeprom, Witcha Chaleeprom, Pnitpim McGovern and Chaiwat To-anun
19. Control of root-knot nematodes by biological agents in field experiments
Sumalee Mensin, Robert J. McGovern and Chaiwat To-anun
20. Characterization and evaluation of carbendazim-resistance response of colletotrichum species
Suwan, N. and Na-Lampang, S.
21. Use of antagonistic streptomyces spp. against chili wilt disaese caused by fusariumoxysporumf.sp. capsici
Vilasinee Seangnak, Chingchai Chaisiri and Sarunya Nalumpang
22. Response of four agricultural seeds and crops to allelopathic effect of some medicinal plant species in ghana
Apetorgbor, M.M., Dabo, J., Apetorgbor, A.K. and Abugre, S.
23. Berchemia discolour response to different scarification methods
HandsenTibugari, Fortune Kaundura and Ronald Mandumbu
24. Identifying possible regions for using modified beehives in saudi arabia using a geographical information system (gis)
Hossam F. Abou-Shaara, Ahmad A. Al-Ghamdi and Abdelsalam A. Mohamed
25. Integrated management of acha brown leaf spot disease through the use of nitrogen fertilizer and the fungicide kitazine
Maji, E.A. and Imolehin, E.D.
26. Effect of fermentation and or cooking on protein fractions and sensory characteristics of sorghum supplemented with groundnut flour
Mardia E. ElHag, Isam A. Mohamed Ahmed, Mohamed M. Eltayeb and Elfadil E. Babiker
27. Eco friendly pest management of chili crop
Mari, J.M., Laghri, R.B. and Mari, A. Shah and Shahzadi, A.K
28. To observe population fluctuation of citrus whitefly in lemon trees
Mari, J.M., Laghri, R.B. and Mari, A. Shah, Shahzadi, A.K.
29. In vitro propagation of lepironia articulata in kuan kreng peatlands, nakhon si thammrat
Premrudee Domyos and SompongTe-chato
30. Direct regeneration from axillary bud explants of stevia rebaudiana bertoni- a medicinal plant
Shende, C.B. and Manik, S.R.