1. Effect of different dietary levels of palm kernel cake on growth, percentage organ weights, haematological profile and serum biochemistry of pullets
Francesca C. Egenuka, M.N. Opara, I.C. Okoli and N.J. Okeudo
2. Effects of ginger rhizome powder supplements and sex on hematological indices of prepuberal rabbits
Ogbuewu, I.P., Kadurumba, O.E., Okoli, I.C. and Iloeje, M.U.
3. Sexual libido, testicular histology and sperm physiology of rabbit bucks fed diets supplemented with toasted soybean seed meal
Ogbuewu, I.P., Enumaibe, C., Kadurumba, O.E., Iwuji, C.T., Ogundu, U.E., Etuk, I.F., Opara, M.N., Okoli, I.C. and Iloeje, M.U.
4. Larvicidal, ovicidal and repellent activity of selected indigenous medicinal plants against malarial vector anopheles stephensi , dengue vector aedes aegypti and japanese encephalitis vector, culex tritaeniorynchus
Dhanasekaran, S., Krishnappa, K., Anandan, A. and Elumalai, K.
5. Enhancement of carotenoid production in spirulina platensis and fed on clarias macrocephalus for reproductive performance
Thaweedet Chainapong and Siripen Traichaiyaporn
6. Observations on pill-millipedes of the western ghats (india)
Ambarish, C.N. and Sridhar, K.R.
7. Optimization of metal salt requirement for production of alkaline phosphatase by a halotolerant facultative alkaliphile bacillus flexus fpb17 using response surface methodology
Patel Falguni R. and M.C. Sharma
8. Screening of antibacterial activity of leaf and root extracts of carissa carandas l. - an important traditional medicinal plant
A.N. Sundar and M. Jawahar
9. Diversity and efficacy of am fungi on jatropa curcas l., and panicum miliacaeum l. in mine spoils
Channasava, A. and Lakshman, H.C.
10. Production of organic compost from mushroom producing substances waste and tested for kangkong organic cultivation
Kasem Soytong and Nguyen The Quyet
11. Organic management of fruit fly in jujube ecosystem
Mari, J.M., Chachar, Q.I. and Chachar, S.D.
12. First report of pod blight of okra caused by choanephora cucurbitarum in egypt
El- Sayed Hussein and El- Sayed Ziedan
13. Effect of plant extracts on morphological and pathological potential of seed-borne fungi on cucumber seeds
Eman S.H. Farrag, Moustafa H.A. Moharam and El-Sayed H. Ziedan
14. Occurrence of toxigenic fungi and mycotoxins in some legume seeds
Embaby, E.M., Mohamed Reda, Mosaad A. Abdel-Wahhab, Hassan Omara and Asmaa M. Mokabel
15. Molecular identification of pseudoplagiostoma eucalypti causing leaf spot and shoot blight diseases on eucalyptus in thailand based on its rdna sequence
Supoch Lueangpraplut, Arm Unartngam and Jintana Unartngam
16. Antioxidant capacities of vitamin e in purple rice , perilla and sesame
Dumnern Karladee, Panita Boonsit, Sangtiwa Suriyong and Korawan Sringarm
17. Correlation of the browning of starch extracted from sago palm to the phenolic content and ecosystem conditions of growth
Hiroyuki Konuma, Rosa Rolle and Somsak Boromthanarat
18. Responses of citrus rootstock ovules to colchicine applications in vitro
Sharif, N., jaskani, M.J. and Memon, N.
19. Concurrent epr and fluorescence studies of the effect of sequences of fluctuating low levels of ozone on kentucky bluegrass
20. A survey of post-harvest spoilage of mahula (madhuca latifolia l.) flowers
Shuvashish Behera and Manas Ranjan Swain
21. Evaluation of allelopathic effect of tinospora cordifolia on biochemical activity of some weeds
K.M. Abdul Raoof and M. Badruzzaman Siddiqui
22. Antifeedant effect of crude extracts prepared from four plants on a household pest, the rubber plantation litter beetle, luprops tristis fabricius
K.U.M.A. Rafeeq and M. Gokuldas