1. Physical and mechanical properties of palm fruit, kernel and nut
2. Effects of seed priming with some plant growth regulators (cytokinin and salicylic acid) on germination parameters in wheat
Ghobadi, M., Shafiei Abnavi, M., Jalali–Honarmand, S., Mohammadi, G.R. andGhobadi, M.E.
3. Amino acids digestibility, metabolizable energy availability, carcass and digestive tract status in response to wheat screening and multi enzyme in japanese quail
Saki, A.A and Sahebi Ala, F.
4. Structure and carbon stock potential in traditional agro forestry system of garhwal himalaya
Munesh Kumar Anemsh, K., Mehraj A. Sheikh and Antony J. Raj
5. Photo-responses of the fruit body formation in two ectomycorrhizal fungi alnicola lactariolens and hebeloma vinosophyllum
Quyen Bao-Thuy Ho, Akira Suzuki and Thao Phuong Nguyen
6. Root lesion nematodes (pratylenchus spp.)on citrusin south-west of caspian sea
Divsalar, N., Jamali S., Pedramfar, H. and Taheri, H.
7. First report of alternaria pod blight of okra in egypt
El- Sayed Hussein El- Sayed Ziedan
8. Differential biocontrol and rhizosphere competence ability in strains of trichoderma harzianum
P.K.Singh and Vijay Kumar
9. Selection of efficient nematophagous fungi against root-knot nematodes in the highland cultivated area
Sumalee Mensin, Kasem Soytong, Robert J McGovern and Chaiwat To-anun
10. Correlation among growth, yield and quality attributes in the indigenous and exotic accessions of cucumis melo l.
Ajaz Ahmed Malik and V.K.Vashisht
11. Antioxidative effect of wild lettuce (launaea taraxaciafolia) on stability of refined soybean oil
Arawande, Jacob Olalekan, Komolafe, Eniayo Ayodeji and Ijitona, Olugbenga Olufemi
12. Pollen viability, pollen germination and pollen tube growth of shogun under climate variability in southern thailand
Isma-ae Chelong and Sayan Sdoodee
13. Germination response of cat’s whiskers (cleome gynandra l.) seeds to heat shock, potassium nitrate and puncturing
Handsen Tibugari, Cecilia Paradza and Dzingai Rukuni
14. Effects of moringa oleifera root and leaf powder on reproductive capacity and damage caused on stored cowpea seed by callosobruchus maculatus (f)
M. Race, O. Karabo, M. Obopile, B. Tiroesele, R. Mmolotsi, M. Rampart and A.B.N. Tshegofatso
15. In vitro regeneration of gladiolus propagules
N. Memon, A. Yasmin, V. M. Pahoja, Z. Hussain and I. Ahmad
16. Changes in cytokinins concentrations during induction period of longan cv. daw in sand culture
Pittipa Suttitanawat, Pittaya Sruamsiri and Korawan Sringarm
17. The study of the effect of salinity stress on the germination and the initial growth of cowpea
Seyed Morteza Zahedi, Naser Alemzadeh Ansari and Mehrdad Azizi
18. Factors affecting gene transformation in embryogenic callus of oil palm by bombardment technique
Soontreeya Kalawong and Sompong Te-chato
19. Screening of rubber (hevea brasiliensis muell. arg.) rootstocks for the white root disease resistance
Suneerat Wattanasilakorn, Sayan Sdoodee, Charassri Nualsri and Samerchai Chuenchit
20. Induction of protocorm-like bodies (plbs) and plantlet regeneration from wounded protocorms of phalaenopsis cornu-cervi (breda) blume & rchb. f.
Suphat Rittirat, Soisiri Kongruk and Sompong Te-chato
21. Effects of ozone exposure on free radical signals in photosystem i and on chlorophyll fluorescence in green foxtail, setaria viridis beauv
22. Callus induction and plantlet regeneration from mature embryos of indica rice (oryza sativa l.) cultivar hom kra dang ngah
Zhang Yinxia and Te-chato, S.