1. Phytoparasitic nematode management post-methyl bromide where to for zimbabwe
Charles Karavina and Ronald Mandumbu
2. Challenges in commercial pig production in botswana
T. Montsho and J.C. Moreki
3. The impact of major constraints on agricultural extension in eastern libya.
Jadalla A.E. Omar, Abu Hassan Abu Bakar, Hasnah Md. Jais and Faisal Moftah Shalloof
4. Impact of agro-tourism on local agricultural occupation a case study of chang klang district southern thailand
Na Songkhla, T. and Somboonsuke, B
5. Some physical and mechanical properties of caper.
Ali Nejat Lorestani
6. A mini rice processing machine for nigerian farmers
I.K. Adegun, S.A. Adepoju and J.A. Aweda
7. Mechanical properties of soybean pod as a function of moisture content and energy.
Mohsen Azadbakht, Mohammad Hadi Khoshtaghaza, Barat Gobadian and Saeid Minaei
8. Prediction of output energy for wheat production using artificial neural networks in esfahan province of iran
MortezaTaki, YahyaAjabshirchi and AsgharMahmoudi
9. Date grading using rule-based fuzzy inference system
N. Alavi and V. Nozari
10. Iodine-enriched egg production in response to dietary iodine in laying hens
A.A. Saki, M. Aslani Farisar, H. Aliarabi, P. Zamani and M. Abbasinezhad
11. The use of sun-dried cassava tuber meal brewers dried grains and palm oil to simulate maize in the diet of laying hens.
A.B.I. Udedibie, O.J. Chukwurah, Glory, E. Enyenihi, Helen O. Obikaonu and I.C. Okoli
12. Intake and digestibility of dietary maize processing waste by west african dwarf (wad) sheep.
Okah, U., Okeke, C.N. and Anya, M.I.
13. Biotechnology for conservation of palestinian medicinal plants
Raed Alkowni and Khaled Sawalha
14. Optimization of extraction conditions for colchicine from gloriosa superba tubers using response surface methodology.
D.K. Pandey and R.M. Banik
15. Selection and optimization of nutritional constituents for enhanced production of alkaline phosphatase by bacillus
S.K. Pandey and R.M. Banik
16. Biophysical biomechanical and bioproximate properties of iranian oak fruit
M.S. Yarmand, A. Fadavi, M. Labbafi Mazrae Shahi, F. Sharifi and K. Kheiralipour
17. Antioxidant level ofwild edible mushroom pleurotus djamor (fr.) boedijn.
Ajay Krishna Saha, Sandeep Acharya and Aparajita Roy
18. Screening of endophytic fungus acremonium sp. for amylase production.
Pranay Jain, Vibhor Aggarwal, Archit Sharma and Ram Kumar Pundir
19. Evaluation of the powder of piper guineense and pirimiphos- methly f for the control of cowpea beetle callosobruchus maculatus (f.)
Idoko, J.E. and Adesina, J.M.
20. Field application of bio compost to control fusarium dry rot disease of potato in newly reclaimed lands.
Riad S.R. El-Mohamedy, M.M. Abdel-Kader, F. Abd-El-Kareem, M.A. Abd-Allah, N.G. El-Gamal and Y.O. Fatouh
21. The effect of the decreased expression of dicer-like proteins 2 and 4 on cyclic viral titer and short interference rna in cucumber
Sunpapao, A. Mochizuki, T. and Ohki T.S.
22. Biochemical changes in leaves of mustard under the influence of different fertilizers and cycocel.
Banerjee, A., Datta, J.K. and Mondal, N.K.
23. Thresholding of tart-cherry image frame under uncontrolled daylight conditions
24. Allelopathic effects of some botanical extracts on germination and seedling growth of sorghum bicolor l
Mohammed. M. Hassan, Hussien M. Daffalla, Samia O. Yagoub, Magdoleen G. Osman, Migdam E. Abdel Gani and Abdel El Gabar E. Babiker
25. Effects of colchicine on survival rate morphological, physiological and cytological characters of chang daeng orchid rhynchostylis gigantean
Nattaporn Kerdsuwan and Sompong Te-chato
26. Vertical mobile planting system consistent with the pattern of solar radiation and a study on effects of system on light exposure and growth of gerbera
Shahla Mahdavi, Mohsen Kafi, Rouhangiz Naderi and Toktam Sadat Taghavi
27. Incidence of dolichos yellow mosaic virus (dymv) and yield potential in indian bean (lablal purpureus) f1s
Singh, P.K., RAI, N., Singh, D.V. and Singh, A.P.
28. Determination of mineral content and heavy metal content of some traditionally important aquatic plants of tripura india using atomic absorption spectroscopy.
Somnath Bhowmik, Badal Kumar Datta and Ajay Krishna Saha
29. Effect of bacteria density inoculation and co-cultivation period on agrobacterium-mediated transformation of oil palm embryogenic callus
Sureerat Yenchon and Sompong Te-chato
30. The impact of ethylene gas application on young-tapping rubber trees
Thongchai Sainoi and Sayan Sdoodee
31. The effect of peptone and silver nitrate on in vitro shoot formation in hevea brasiliensis muell arg.
Yupaporn Sirisom and Sompong Te-chato