1. Phytoremediation of lead from wastewater using aquatic plants
Divya Singh, Archana Tiwari and Richa Gupta
2. Seed moisture dependent on physical and mechanical properties of jatropha curcas
Isaac Bamgboye and S.E. Adebayo
3. Modeling the soil cutting process in rotary tillers using finite element method
N. Alavi and R. Hojati
4. Investigation on some mechanical aspects of safflower seed to the design of processing equipment
R. khodabakhshian and M. Shakeri
5. Damage to the agricultural yield due to birds present repelling techniques and its impacts an insight from the indian perspective
Manoj Kale, Berit Balfors, Ulla Mörtberg, Prosun Bhattacharya and Sanjay Chakane
6. University aquaculture researchers demographic characteristics and linkage with fish farmers
Ogunremi, J.B., Faturoti, E.O. and Oladele, O.I.
7. Haematological and serum biochemical indices of starter broilers fedleaf meal of neem (azadirachta indica)
H.O. Obikaonu., I.C. Okoli., M.N. Opara, V.M.O. Okoro., I.P. Ogbuewu., E.B. Etuk and A.B.I. Udedibie
8. Factors influencing technology adoption among pig farmers in ashanti region of ghana.
Zanu, H.K., Antwiwaa, A. and Agyemang, C.T.
9. Using invertase (novozyme) in cocoa for improving bean quality and fermentation process in vietnam
Binh P.T, HoaiTram Tr.T, Thương N.V, Thao P.V, ThamHa Tr.T. and Hoang Anh Tr.T.
10. Screening of enzyme system for specific degradation of hexenuronosyl-xylotriose
Wikanda Winyasuk, Gomi Shinya, Tomoko Shimokawa, Shojiro Hishiyama, Takaaki Satake and Shigeki Yoshida
11. Insecticidal activity of secamone afzelii (schult) k. schum powder in the control of stiphilous zeamais (mots) (coleoptera curculionidae)
Adesina, J.M., Ofuya, T.I. and Afolabi, L.A.
12. Effect of climatic factors on pea aphid acyrthosiphon pisum harris (homoptera-aphididae) population and its management through planting dates and biopesticides
Melesse, T. and Singh, S.K.
13. Root fungal associations in gaultheria fragrantissima
Das, P. and Kayang, H.
14. Phytochemical composition and in vitro antioxidant activity of achyranthes aspera linn (amaranthaceae) leaf extracts
Priya, C.L., Kumar, G., Karthik, L. and K.V. Bhaskara Rao
15. Evaluating the potential of rhizo-cyanobacteria as inoculants for rice and wheat
Radha Prasanna, Pranita Jaiswal, Jadhav Shrikrishna, D., Monica Joshi, Lata Nain, Anuj Rana and Shivay, Y.S.
16. Adaptation of ammonia fungi to urea enrichment environment
Babla Shingha Barua, Akira Suzuki, Hoang Nguyen-Duc Pham and Satoshi Inatomi
17. Antifungal action of bacillus thuringiensis delta-endotoxin against pathogenic fungi related to phytophthora and fusarium
Kamenek, L.K., Kamenek, D.V., Terpilowski, M.A. and Gouli, V.V.
18. Antibacterial activity of medicinal herbs against the fish pathogen aeromonas hydrophil.
M.A. Haniffa and K. Kavitha
19. Effect of some fungal strains for the management of root-knot nematode (meloidogyne incognita) on eggplant (solanum melongena)
A. Usman and M.A. Siddiqui
20. Investigation on iranian pratylenchus vulnus populations by morphological and molecular marker (rapd- pcr)
Mansoureh Bakooie, Ebrahim Pourjam and Mokhtar Jalali Javaran
21. In vitro evaluation of biological control agents against rhizoctonia solani.
M. Seema and N.S. Devaki
22. Screening of emericella nidulans for biological control of fusarium wilt tomato in lao pdr
23. Genetic diversity and molecular analysis for fertility restorer genes in rice (oryza sativa l.) for wild abortive (wa) cytoplasm using microsatellite markers
Grishma Shah., Sasidharan, N., Sudeshna Chakraborty., Ruchi Trivedi., Rallapalli Ravikiran and Deepti Davla
24. Color characteristics of sago starch as they relate to the growth environment of the sago palm (metroxylon sagu robb)
Hiroyuki Konuma, Rosa Rolle and Somsak Boromthanarat
25. Effect of good agricultural practice and organic methods on rice cultivation under the system of rice intensification in cambodia
Huyly Tann, Chaiwat Makhonpas, Aram Utthajadee and Kasem Soytong
26. Plant tissue culture a biotechnological tool for solving the problem of propagation of multipurpose endangered medicinal plants in india
Kuldeep Yadav, Narender Singh and Sharuti Verma
27. An efficient protocol for genomic dna extraction from alcea rosea
M. kazemi and Hanifeh Seyed Hajizadeh
28. Assessment of genetic diversity of mints iranian wild mentha aquatic populations using rapd marker
M. Kazemi and Hanifeh Seyed Hajizadeh
29. Ploidy induction through secondary somatic embryo (sse) of oil palm by colchicine treatment.
Sainiya Samala and Sompong Te-chato
30. In vitro propagation of curculago orchioides from rhizome bud
Shende, C.B., Undal, V.S. and Chaudhari, U.S.
31. Efficacy test for good agricultural practice pesticide-free production and organic agriculture in tomato
Sibounnavong, P.S., Aram Utthajadee, Chaiwat Makhonpas and Kasem Soytong
32. Role of potassium fertilizer on nitrogen fixation in chickpea (cicer arietinum l.) under quantified water stress.
Narender Singh and Nisha Kataria
33. Modeling the response of onion crop to deficit irrigation
Muhammad Nazeer and Hussain Ali