1. A review of the occurrence biology and management of common bacterial blight
C. Karavina, R. Mandumbu, C. Parwada and H. Tibugari
2. A review on micro propagation of withania somnifera-a medicinal plant
Ujjwala Supe, Fanisha Dhote and M.G. Roymon.
3. Cutting energy and force as required for pigeon pea stems
Atul R. Dange, S.K. Thakare and I. Bhaskara Rao
4. Experimental comparison of applying different theories in elasticity for determination of the elasticity modulus of agricultural produce pumpkin seed as a case study
B. Emadi, R. khodabakhshian, M.H. Abbaspour Fard and H. Sadrnia
5. Modeling and sensitivity analysis of energy inputs for greenhouse cucumber production
Pahlavan, R., Omid, M and Akram, A.
6. Some physical characteristics of pomegranate seeds and arils
S. Rafiee, R. Riyahi, M.J. Dalvand, A. Keyhani
7. Adoption of new technologies by fish farmers in akure ondo state nigeria
Okunlola, J.O., Oludare, A.O and Akinwalere, B.O.
8. Appropriate method for organic manure application for higher sugarcane yield in nigeria
9. Hydroprimed sunflower achenes perform better than the salicylic acid primed achenes
Ehsanullah, Khawar Jabran, Muhammad Ismail, Mubashir Hussain, Mohsin Zafar and Umar Zaman
10. Dry matter partitioning and grain yield potential in sesame (sesamum indicum l.) as influenced by poultry manure nitrogen and phosphorus at samaru nigeria
11. Challenges in small-scale broiler production in botswana
John Cassius Moreki
12. Biocontrol activity of trichoderma viride and pseudomonas fluorescens against phytophthora infestans under greenhouse conditions in ethiopia
Ephrem Debebe Zegeye, Amutha Santhanam, Dereje Gorfu, Mesfin Tessera, Bekele Kassa
13. Biological control of fusarium wilt of chrysanthemum with trichoderma and botanicals
Pawan Kumar Singh and Vijay Kumar
14. Use of essential oils of aromatic plants for the management of pigeon pea infestation by pulse bruchids during storage
Pandey, Abhay K., Singh, Pooja, Palni, Uma T. and Tripathi, N.N.
15. Microflora associated with the red flour beetle tribolium castaneum (coleoptera tenebrionidae)
Prabha Kumari, C., Rekha Sivadasan and Anitha Jose
16. Water quality and algae succession in integrated fish ponds
Chatree Wirasith, Siripen Traichaiyaporn, Boonsom Waraegsiri and Chen Jiazhang
17. A novel magnaporthe oryzae gene mcg1 encoding an extracellular globular protein affects conidial germination and appressorial formation
Hai-Jiao Li, Jian-Ping Lu, Irshad Ali Khan, Li-Lin Zhang, Rong-Lin He and Fu-Cheng Lin
18. Comparative study on antitumor activity of three pteridophytes ethanol extracts.
Md. Abdul Qayum Sarker, Palash C. Mondol, Md. Jahangir Alam, M. Sarwar Parvez and M. Firoz Alam
19. Colonization of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in moderately degraded sub-tropical forest stands of meghalaya northeast india
Songachan, L.S., Lyngdoh, I. and Highland, K.
20. Influence of glomus walkeri blaszk and renker and plant growth promoting rhizomicroorganisms on growth nutrition and content of secondary metabolites
Sumithra, P. and Selvaraj, T
21. Study on antioxidant activity and strain development of bacillus subtilis (mtcc no.10619)
E. Radha Krishna, P. Shamsher Kumar and B. Veerendra Kumar
22. Characterization of rhizobium isolated from root nodules of trifolium alexandrinum
Gauri, Ashok kumar Singh, Rajendra Prasad Bhatt, Shailja Pant, Manjinder Kaur Bedi and Ashok Naglot
23. Endogenous microbial contamination during in vitro culture of sweet potato (ipomoea batatas (l.) lam) identification and prevention
Ram Chandra Jena and Kailash Chandra Samal
24. Evaluation of hydrolytic enzyme activities of endophytes from some indigenous medicinal plants.
R.E. Jalgaonwala and R.T. Mahajan.
25. Effects of applying various levels of nitrogen on parent plants on the resistance to salinity stress in achieved seeds in triticum aestivum l. cv. gaskojen
Jabbar Fallahi and Mohammad Khajeh-Hosseini
26. Micropropagation of strawberry by multiple shoots regeneration tissue cultures
Moradi, K., Otroshy, M and Azimi, M.R
27. Influence of packaging material and storage time on seed germination and chromosome biology of inbred line of maize (zea mays l.)
Prashant Kumar Rai, Girjesh Kumar and K.K. Singh
28. Evaluation of lemongrass thyme and peracetic acid against gray mold of strawberry fruits
Abd -AllA, M .A., M.M. Abd- El- Kader., F. Abd-El-Kareem and R.S.R. El-Mohamedy
29. Application of yeasts as biocontrol agents for controlling foliar diseases on sugar beet plants.
El-Sayed H.E. Ziedan and Eman S.H. Farrag
30. Molecular approach to clarify taxonomy of powdery mildew on chilli plants caused by oidiopsis sicula in thailand
Monkhung, S., To-anun, C. and Takamatsu, S.
31. The genetic diversity of iranian isolates causing fusarium wilt of lentil
N. Mohammadi, E. Mohammadi Goltapeh, H. Kari Dolatabadi, A. Babaie Ahari and H. Pouralibaba
32. Assessment of fungitoxicity of phylloplane fungi against alternaria brassicae causing leaf spot of mustard
S.L. Yadav, A.K Mishra, P.N. Dongre and Rashmi Singh
33. Biocontrol potential of gliocladium virens against fungal pathogens isolated from chickpea lentil and black gram seeds
Tripti Agarwal, Abhiniti Malhotra, P.C. Trivedi and Manish Biyani