1. Role of information and communication technology (ict) in entomology
Dhawan, A.K., Sarwan Kumar and R. K. Saini
2. The impact of the decentralization and pluralism policy on agricultural extension services
Jadallah,A.E.Omar, Abu Hassan Abu Bakar and Hasnah Mohd, Jais
3. Puroindoline antimicrobial wheat endosperm specific protein.
Vinod Kumar Dhatwalia, O. P. Sati, M. K.Tripathi and Ashok Kumar
4. Energy inputs and crop yield relationship for sesame production in north central nigeria
Hussaini Yusuf Ibrahim
5. Tanning hides and skins using vegetable tanning agents in hukuntsi subdistrict botswana
Oratile Koloka and John Cassius Moreki
6. Analytical hierarchy process for evaluation of general purpose lifters in the date palm service industry
Alavi, N., Mazloumzadeh, S.M. and Nozari, V.
7. Development of a sugarcane juice extractor for small scale industries
Olaoye, J. O.
8. Effect of salt and acid stress on triticum aestivum inoculated with glomus fasciculatum
Bheemareddy, V.S. and Lakshman, H.C.
9. Effect of plant oils surfactants and organic acids on the production of mycelial biomass and exopolysaccharides of trametes spp.
Krishna Bolla, S.V.S.S.S.L. Hima Bindu N, Samatha Burra and M. A. Singara Charya
10. Studies on cytospora canker disease of apple trees in semirom region of iran.
Mehrabi, M., Mohammadi Goltapeh, E. and Fotouhifar, K.B.
11. Am fungi and azotobacter chroococcum affecting yield, nutrient uptake and cost efficacy of chlorophytum borivillianum in indian arid region
Solanki, A. S., Kumar, V. and Sharma, S.
12. Statistical approach for kinetic study to optimize the reaction conditions for alkaline phosphatase produced by bacillus licheniformis mtcc
Pandey, S.K., Singh, P. and Banik, R.M
13. Response of alpinia galanga willd. to inoculation with different arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in ambo ethiopia
Thangavel Selvaraj and P. Nirmala
14. Diversity of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi associated with common sugarcane varieties in iran
Rokni, N., and E. Mohammadi Goltapeh
15. Plant regeneration from mature cotyledon embryo and hypocotyl explants of withania somnifera (l.) dunal
Jhankare, A., Tiwari, G., Tripathi, M.K., Baghel, B. S. and Tiwari, S.
16. Growth yield and fruit quality of sweet pepper hybrid sh-sp-5 (capsicum annuum l.) as affected by integration of inorganic fertilizers and organic manures (f
Malik, A.A, Chattoo, M.A., Sheemar, G., and Rashid, R.
17. Fruit growth of tomato associated with water uptake and cell expansion
Md. Mokter Hossain and Hiroshi Nonami
18. An efficient protocol for in vitro propagation of solanum nigrum l. from nodal explants
Padmapriya, H., Karthikeyan, A.V.P, Jahir Hussain, G, Karthi, C. and Velayutham, P
19. Allelopathic effects of arabian jasmine (jasminum sambac ait.) and preliminary test for estimation of its natural herbicide activity.
Poonpaiboonpipat, T., Teerarak, M., Phuwiwat, W., Charoenying, P., Laosinwattana, C
20. In vitro shoot regeneration and flowering of sesame (sesamum indicum l.) cv. svpr-1
Raja, A. and N. Jayabalan.
21. Rapd markers for genetic variability studies in ashgourd benincasa hispida (thunb.) cogn
Resmi, J. and I. Sreelathakumary.
22. Genetic variability among durian (durio zibethinus murr.) cultivars in the nonthaburi province thailand detected by rapd analysis
23. Correlation path and cluster analysis in hyacinth bean (lablab purpureus l)
Singh, Pramod K., Rai, N., Lal, Hira, Bhardwaj, D.R., Singh, Anand Prakash and Singh, Rashmi
24. Genetic diversity of puccinia polysora in thailand based on inter simple sequence repeat (issr) markers analysis
Jintana Unartngam, Pattama Janruang and Chaiwat To-anan
25. Antifungal potentiality of some botanical extracts against important seedborne fungal pathogen associated with brinjal seeds solanum melongena
Kuri S. K., R.M. Islam and U. Mondal
26. Assessment of leaf extracts of three medicinal plants against late blight of potato in kaghan valley pakistan
Majeed, A., Ahmad, H., Chaudhry, Z., Jan, G., Alam, J. and Muhammad, Z
27. Efficacy of coir waste compost and urea at different levels on the incidence of sheath blight of rice
Sudha, A. and Lakshmanan, P.
28. Latent effects of gamma radiation on certain biological aspects of the red palm weevil rhynchophorus ferrugineus olivier as a new control technology
Badr El-Sabah A. Fetoh
29. Soil moisture distribution as influenced by drip irrigation supply and planting pattern in heavy soils of madhya pradesh
Prashant Shrivastava, Govind Singh Rajput and Siddarth Nayak