1. The place of information and communication technology in promoting agro-based enterprises in third world countries
Opata, P.I., Nweze J.N. and Rahman M.A.
2. Design and operation of a biological integrated system for wastewater of cattle farm treatment and utilization in circulated water fish culture
Utorn Rittiruk, Chanpim Kangpanich and Saranya Rakseree
3. Vermicomposting of sugarcane bagasse and rice straw and its impact on the cultivation of phaseolus vulgaris l. in guyana south america
Ansari, A.A. and Jaikishun, S.
4. Initiation of hairy roots from canavalia sp. using agrobacterium rhizogenes 15834 for the co-cultivation of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi glomus microcarpum
Pratap Chandran, R. and Potty, V.P.
5. Effect of fermentation medium, ph and temperature variations on antibacterial soil fungal metabolite production
Jain, P. and Pundir, R.K
6. Biological control of vibriosis by antagonistic actinobacteria - an in vitro study
Jayasudha, J., Gaurav Kumar, Karthik, L. and Bhaskara Rao, K.V.
7. Effect of chelators and mercury on growth and development of catharanthus roseus (l). g don
Pradeep Kumar, S., Sudha, T., Ranjitha Kumari, B.D.
8. Standardization of an efficient protocol for in vitro clonal propagation of bacopa monnieri l. - an important medicinal plant
Rout, J.R., Sahoo, S.L., Ray, S.S., Sethi, B.K.and Das R
9. In vitro plant regeneration from leaf and stem explants of solanum xanthocarpum schrad & wendl.
Sundar A.N.and Jawahar, M.
10. Molecular diversity of tomato thrips ceratothripoides claratris (shumshur) (thysanoptera thripidae) populations found in thailand using pcr-sscp
Thakaew, U., Engkhaninun, J., Volkaert, H. and Attathom, T.
11. In vitro evaluation of the antibacterial activity of petunia leaf and callus extracts.
Thenmozhi, M. and Sivaraj, R.
12. Effect of herbal shampoo from long pepper fruit extract to control human head louse of the ladkrabang childrens bangkok thailand
Rassami, W. and Soonwera, M.
13. Aqueous and water extracts of chosen botanicals on helicoverpa armigera hubner and spodoptera litura fab
14. Identification of liriomyza spp. (diptera agromyzidae) on yardlong bean and cucumber in songkhla province ii. using random ampliflied polymorphic dna (rapd)
Sappanukhro, P., Petcharat, J., Nualsri, J., and Permkam, S. –
15. Bioefficacy of some oil-mixed plant derivatives against african mud catfish (clarias gariepinus) beetles dermestes maculatus and necrobia rufipes
16. Assessment of drought tolerance of selected wheat cultivars under laboratory condition.
Datta, J.K., Mondal, T., Banerjee, A. and Mondal, N.K.
17. Phytotoxic effect of chromium on the germination seedling growth of some wheat (triticum aestivum l.) cultivars under laboratory condition
Datta, J.K., Bandhyopadhyay, A., Banerjee, A. and Mondal, N.K.
18. Influence of some cultural factors on production of cellulase and b-1 3-glucanase by the mutant strains of trichoderma viride
Khare, A. and Upadhyay, R.S.
19. Ectomycorrhiza like interaction between cantharellus tropicalis and dendrocalamus strictus.
Sharma, R., Rajak, R.C. and Pandey, A.K.
20. Effects of sodium and potassium salts on colletotrichum capsici incitant of anthracnoseon bell pepper
Ajith P.S. and Lakshmidevi, N
21. Characterization of phytophthora infestans population in potato crops from chiang mai and tak provinces.
Jaimasit, P. and Prakob, W.
22. Resistance of rice cultivars to white tip disease caused by aphelenchoides besseyi christie
Jamali, S. and Mousanejad, S.
23. Eco-friendly management of plant pathogens by some medicinal plant extracts
Kavitha, H.U. and Satish, S
24. Evaluation of exserohilum longirostratum (subram.) sivan. for biological control of dactyloctenium aegyptium (l.) beauv
Ninsuwan, N., Chuenchit, S., and Petcharat V.
25. In vitro controlling of food borne disease causing bacteria in kachhagolla using ginger rhizome (zingiber officinale roscoe.) extracts
Rahman, M.A., Rahman, M.M., Islam, M.S., Begum, M.F. and Alam, M.F.
26. Assessment of morphological diversity for local mandarin (citrus reticulata blanco.) accessions in bhutan.
Dorji, K. and Yapwattanaphun, C.
27. Cowdung soil amendment agent for the sandy upland sugarcane ecology in nigeria
28. Prolonging the postharvest life of papaya using modified atmosphere packaging
Jayathunge, K.G.L.R., Prasad, H.U.K.C., Fernando, M.D. and Palipane, K.B.
29. Simple vitrification protocol for cryopreservation of oil palm using embryogenic culture.
Khawnium, T. and, Te-chato, S.
30. Analysis of somaclonal variation of callus somatic embryo and plant regeneration of in vitro oil palm (elaeis guineensis jacq.)
Sanputawong, S. and Te-chato, S