1. Assessment of the effects of soil fertility management technologies on the yield of selected food crops in oyo state nigeria
Arifalo, S.F. and Mafimisebi, T.E.
2. Perception of the problems in farming community at hyderabad pakistan
Mari, J. M., Shahzadi, A. K. and Chachar, Q. I.
3. Double gains in productivity impacts of integrated pest management technology on productions of rice and soybean in java.
4. Mitigating solid waste accumulation through composting process in jaffna peninsula sri lanka
Kannan, N., Prabahaharan, M. and Jayapiratha, V.
5. Computer applications for selecting operating parameters in a stationary grain crop thresher.
Olaoye, J.O., K.C. Oni and M.O. Olaoye
6. Performance evaluation of a bolt type pistachio hulling machine
Shamsi M., Alavi N., Mazloumzadeh S.M. and Rokabi M.
7. Pathogenic and genetic characterization of iranian isolates of fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lentis by issr analysis
Mohammadi, N., Goltapeh, E.M., Babaie-Ahari, A. and Puralibaba, H.
8. In vitro evaluation of arbuscular mycorrhizal-like fungi and trichoderma species against soil borne pathogen
Dolatabadi, K.H ., Goltapeh E. M., Varma A., and Rohani N.
9. Micropropagation of canavalia cathartica of coastal sand dunes
Cunha, M.D. and Sridhar, K.R.
10. Field evaluation of micropropagated vs. conventionally propagated elephant garlic.
Gantait, S., Mandal, N. and Das, P.K
11. Evaluation of cm product to promote plant growth.
Soytong, K.,Sibounavong, Phonesavard, Adthajadee, A., Vladimir, K. and Mitrohin. M.
12. Antimicrobial activity from endophytic fungi isolated from plant leaves in dipterocarpous forest at viengsa district nan province thailand.
Sutjaritvorakul, T., Whalley, A.J.S., Sihanonth, P. and Roengsumran, S. –
13. Bioefficacy of plant extracts against asian army worm spodoptera litura fab. (lepidoptera noctuidae)
Baskar, K., Maheshwaran, R., Kingsley, S. and Ignacimuthu, S.
14. In vitro evaluation of antibacterial potential of annona squamosa l. and annona reticulata l. from similipal biosphere reserve orissa india.
Padhi, L.P., Panda, S.K., Satapathy, S.N. and Dutta, S.K.
15. Investigation on genetic diversity of fusarium verticillioides isolated from corn using vegetative compatibility groups and relation of vcgs to the pathogene
Mohammadi, A. and Mofrad, N.N.
16. Dynamics of acid phosphatase production of the ectomycorrhizal mushroom cantharellus tropicalis
Sharma, R., Rajak, R.C. and Pandey, A.K.
17. Nutritional potential and biochemical compounds in cajanus albicans (wight-arn) van der maesan for food and agriculture.
18. (2011).-the effect of biofertilizers nitrogen fertilizer and farmyard manure on grain yield and seed quality of sunflower (helianthus annus l.).
Akbari P., Ghalavand, A., Modarres Sanavy, A.M. and M. Agha Alikhani
19. Potential of mycorrhiza-like fungi and trichoderma species in biocontrol of take-all disease of wheat under greenhouse condition
Ghahfarokhy, M.R., Goltapeh, E.M., Purjam, E., Pakdaman, B.S., Modarres Sanavy, S.A.M. and Varma, A.
20. Incidence and seed transmission of xanthomonas axonopodis pv. cyamopsidis in cluster bean
Jain, R and Agrawal, K.