1. Antifungal activity and biocontrol potential of metabolite produced by an endophytic fusarium (mtcc-9622) against some postharvest pathogens
Tayung, K., Barik, B.P. and Jha, D.K.
2. Tcp and rock phosphate solubilization by mangrove fungi grown under different ph and temperature in liquid culture
Gupta, N., Das, S. and Basak, U.C
3. B acterial community of the rhizosphere of some plants in nigeria
Obire, O. and Abuba, H
4. Broiler litter pelleting using siriwan model machine
Suppadit, T. and Panomsri, S
5. Features and functional properties of lactic acid bacteria used as biological preservatives of meat processing a review article
Olaoye, O.A. and Idowu, O.A.
6. Variability in growth and nutrition of solanum viarum dunal. as influenced by indigenous arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi
Shenpagam , N.H. and Selvaraj, T
7. Evaluation of azoxystrobin (amistar 25 sc) against early leaf blight and leaf spot diseases of tomato
Anand, T., Chandrasekaran, A., Kuttalam, S. and Samiyappan, R.
8. Synergistic studies on interaction of nematode-fungal system of tea plant in iran
Hoseini, S.M.N., Pourjam, E. and Goltapeh, E.M
9. Investigation on genetic diversity of fusarium verticillioides isolated from corn using vegetative compatibility groups and relation of vcgs to the pathogeni
Mohammadi , A. and Mofrad, N.N.
10. Study on common bean seed lots for contamination with xanthomonas axonopodis pv. phaseoli by bio - pcr technique
Osdaghi, E., Shams-bakhsh, M., Alizadeh, A. and Lak, M.R.
11. The histopathological trend towards infection of wheat plants by septoria tritici in province of khuzestan iran
Zadehdabagh, Gh., Rokni, N., Goltapeh, E.M., Torabi, M., Rezaii, S.Y. and Danesh, R
12. Evaluation of botrytis cinerea isolates for virulence on rose cut flowers in greenhouse condition in iran
Zadehdabagh , Gh., Rokni, N., Kiani, S., Goltapeh, M.E. and Danesh, R.Y
13. Study of respond wheat ( triticum aestivum l.) to rate and time application chevalier r
Ashrafi, Z.Y., Rahnavard, A. and Sadeghi, S.
14. Responses of root uptake to high temperature of tomato plants ( lycopersicon esculentum mill.) in soil-less culture
Falah, M.A.F., Wajima, T., Yasutake, D., Sago, Y. and Kitano, M.
15. Opimization of dna isolation and pcr protocol for rapd analysis of mangifera indica l
Jena, R.C., Samal, K.C. and Das , B.K
16. Response of wheat ( triticum aestivum ) germination and growth of seedling to allelopathic potential of sunflower ( helianthus annuus ) and barley
Sadeghi, S., Rahnavard, A. and Ashrafi, Z.Y
17. In vitro propagation of a woody ornamental eranthemum nervosum (vahl) r. br
Suraninpong, P. and Te-chato, S.
18. Micropropagation of chang daeng ( rhynchostylis rubrum ) by embryogenic callus
Te-chato, S., Kongruk, S. and Khaimuk, W
19. Soil microbial biomass responses to seasonal change soil depth and tillage method
Zarea, M.J. and Rahshidi, Z
20. Responds of leek ( allium porrum l .) to various weed management
Sadeghi, S., Rhnavard, A. and Ashrafi, Z.Y.