1. Dry farming wheat in peasant farming system in kuhdasht county of iran-energy consuming and economic efficiency
Asakereh , A., Rafiee , S., Aadati , S.A. and Aafaee , M.
2. Soil penetration resistance and time required for corn seedbed preparation under four tillage systems.
Roozbeh, M., Almasi, M., Hemmat, A., Hedayatizadeh, M., Attashi, M., Karimi, M. and Varnamkhasti, M.G
3. Application of biofungicide to control citrus root rot under field condition in cambodia
Kean , S., Soytong, K. and To-anun, C.
4. Biological control of pythium aphanidermatum causing damping-off of mustard by mutants of trichoderma viride 1433
Khare, A., Singh, B.K. and Upadhyay, R.S.
5. In vitro propagation of emblica officinalis from nodal segment culture
Patidar, D.K., Tripathi, M.K., Tiwari, R., Baghel, B.S. and Tiwari, S.
6. Identification of liriomyza spp. (diptera agromyzidae) on yardlong bean and cucumber in songkhla province-i. feeding tunnel patterns external morphology and
Sappanukhro, P., Petcharat, J., Nualsri, J. and Permkam, S. –
7. Properties of the drying of agricultural products in microwave vacuum a review article
8. Characterization of rigidoporus microporus isolated from rubber trees based on morphology and its sequencing
Kaewchai, S., Lin, F.C., Wang, H.K. and Soytong, K.
9. Efficacy of antifungal metabolites from some antagonistic fungi against pythium aphanidermatum
Pornsuriya, C., Soytong, K., Kanokmedhakul, S. and Lin, F.C. –
10. Antimicrobial activity from endophytic fungi isolated from plant leaves in dipterocarpous forest at viengsa district nan province thailand
Sutjaritvorakul, T., Whalley, A.J.S., Sihanonth, P. and Roengsumran, S.
11. Variation in morphology and ribosomal dna among isolates of metarhizium anisopliae from thailand
Tangthirasunun, N., Poeaim, S., Soytong, K., Sommartya, P. and Popoonsak, S.
12. Cercospora christellae a new cercosporoid fungus associated with weed christella parasitica from northern thailand
To-anun, C., Hidayat, I. and Meeboon, J.
13. Induction of systemic resistance to bacterial blight caused by xanthomonas axonopodis pv. malvacearum in cotton by fluorescent pseudomonads of cotton rhizosp
Fallahzadeh, V. and Ahmadzadeh, M.
14. Application of biofungicides against rigidoporus microporus causing white root disease of rubber trees
Kaewchai, S. and Soytong, K.
15. Point mutations in the beta -tubulin gene conferred carbendazim-resistant phenotypes of colletotrichum gloeosporioides causing nam dok mai mango anthracnose
Nalumpang, S., Miyamoto , Y. , Miyake, C., Izumi, Y., Akitmitsu, K. and Kongtragoul , P.
16. Evaluation of amplified rdna restriction analysis (ardra) for the identification of fusarium species the causal agent associated with mulberry
Sutthisa, W., Sanoamuang, N. and Chuprayoon, S.
17. Study on ploidy l evel of micropropagated jatropha curcas l. via flow cytometry
Kaewpoo, M. and Te-chato, S
18. Application of in vitro conservation in vetiveria zizanioides nash
Moosikapala, L. and Te-chato, S