1. Design and developmemt of a new pump based on linear induction motor
Jafari, A., Khanali, M., Ghobadian, B. and Rafiee, Sh.
2. Potential of some botanical powders in reducing infestation of chickpea by callosobruchus chinensis l. (coleoptera-bruchidae)
Shukla, R., Srivastava, B., Kumar, R. and Dubey, N.K.
3. Study of effect of natural fermentation on the resistant starch content of legume based fermented foods
Yadav, B.S., Sharma, A. and Yadav, R.B.
4. Molecular characterization of aspergillus species using amplicon length polymorphism (alp) and universal rice primers
Goltapeh, E.M., Aggarwal, R., Pakdaman, B.S. and Renu.
5. Adopt ion and diffusion of integrated pest management technology a case of irrigated rice farm in jogjakarta province indonesia.
6. An annotated list of cercosporoid fungi in northern thailand
Meeboon, J., Hidayat, I. and To-anun, C.
7. Taxonomical studies on the genus botrytis in iran
Mirzaei, S., Goltapeh, E.M. and Shams-bakhsh, M.
8. Thermophilic fungi taxonomy and biogeography
Salar, R. K. and Aneja, K.R.
9. Antifungal activity of some plant extracts against important seed borne pathogens of aspergillus sp
Satish, S., Mohana , D.C. , Ranhavendra, M.P. and Raveesha, K.A.
10. Plant regeneration of cassava ( manihot esculenta crantz) plants
Le, B.V., Anh, B.L., Soytong, K., Danh , N.D. and Anh Hong, L.T.
11. Biological ash from bottom coal ash mixed with beneficial fungi on the growth of rice var pathumthani1
Kowapradit, S., Pongnak, W. and Soytong, K
12. Effect of temperature on thermal properties of mango nam dok mai cv. si thong during storage
Suwapanich, R. and Haewsungcharoen, M.
13. Lotus - a potential nutraceutical source
Sridhar, K.R. and Bhat, R.