1. Consumer preference of rice-based products cross cultural study between thailand and australia
Tengpongsathon, K., Nanthachai K., Mason, R. and Rimkeeree H.
2. Significance of chaetomium cupreum for ruminant nutrition improvement through biodegradation
Suphalucksana, W. and Soytong, K.
3. In vitro studies on the integrated control of rapeseed white stem rot disease through the application of herbicides and trichoderma species
Pakdaman, B.S., Komijani, S., Afshari, H.A. and Mohammadi Goltapeh, E.
4. Application of biological products for organic crop production of kangkong ( ipomoea aquatica ) in thailand
Sibounnavong, P., Sysouphanthong, P., Ly, X., Phoutasay, P., Promrin, K., Pongnak, W. and Soytong, K.
5. Efficacies of antagonistic fungi against fusarium wilt disease of cucumber and tomato and the assay of its enzyme activity
Srinon, W., Chuncheen, K. and Jirattiwarutkul, K., Soytong, K., and Kanokmedhakul, S
6. Media screening of lactic acid fermentation using lactobacillus rhamnosus
Abdul Karim, M.I., Mel, M., Jamal, P., Moh amed Sal l eh , M.R. a nd Alamin, N.
7. Effects of process parameters on the gsh isolation from baker yeast by autolysis
Mohamad Ramlan, M.S. , Yumi Zuhanis H-Y.H. and Rohani, B.S.
8. Response of andrographis paniculata to different arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi
Chiramel , T., Bagyaraj, D.J. and Patil, P.C.S .
9. Soil microfungi in celtis tala and scutia buxifolia forests in eastern buenos aires province (argentina )
Elíades, L., Cabello, M. and Voget, C.
10. Distribution and abundance of arbuscular-mycorrhiza fungi from soybean rhizosphere in iran
Rezaee Danesh, Y., Mohammadi, Goltapeh, E., Alizadeh, A., Varma, A. and Mukerjii, K.G.
11. In vitro mass propagation and diverse callus orientation on sesamum indicum l.-an important oil plant
Baskaran, P. and Jayabalan, N.
12. Performance of grafted cherry tomato (cht501) as affected by plastic mulch and different nutrient source during wet season cropping
De Jesus, N.G. and Tipayno, A.C.
13. An efficient in vitro plant regeneration system for cichorium intybus l.-an important medicinal plant
Velayutham, P., Ranjithakumari, B.D. and Baskaran, P.
14. Growth dynamics and yield of rice genotypes grown in transplanted and direct-seeded fields
Wiangsamut, B., Mendoza, C.T. and Lafarge, A.T
15. Anti-bacterial activity of caesalpinia coriaria (jacq.) willd. against plant pathogenic xanthomonas pathovars an eco-friendly approach
Mohana , D.C. and Raveesha, K.A.
16. Efficacy of neem leaf extract against it is own fungal endophyte curvularia lunata
Verma, V.C. and Kharwar, R.N.